Health Tough Mudder

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to do it with my brother but i head overseas very early the next day, so i decided against it *wipes sweat from brow*
It looks brutal but fun, i will be hitting it next year if they go again.

Planning on having a crack at the Sydney one with a few mates, should be good fun, and hard ****ing work. Plenty of training to go into it before hand though.

my brother is trying to get me to get onboard. i'm about as interested in doing it as i am dropping bricks on my foot.

About to click sign up before my team mates pulled the pin. Still doing the training for it regardless as it's keeping me fit. $140 is a little steep to pay to get your ass kicked, but seeing as all funds are being directed to OS savings, I'll just kick my own ass.

Will do in the future for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having looked through it the only extremely difficult parts appear to be the Berlin wall obstacles and the fact the course is set out over 15kms.

Note: I'm not trying to be an internet hero and I get that collectively the course would be extremely difficult, but looking at each individual one I would assume that if you're in your 20s and pretty fit you would be able to complete this course.

I'm overseas while this is on, but if it's held again in Melbourne I'll definitely sign up.

20km ;)

The walls and the half pipe thing would be the most difficult, except it's designed to be a team event, so you'd be getting a leg up or a lift. The 20km would be hard, however most of the obsticals would have a que when you got there, giving you 5 minutes to breathe.

Couldn't convince a crew, given a few of us are going overseas just after and would like to retain funds, and working limbs.

Looks like a lot of fun.

I was going to do it with mates as well but chickened out:p. I'll see how they go and if they live I'll sign up next year. Ran/did a circuit of 20km a few weeks ago and struggled pretty bad.

I'm overseas while this is on, but if it's held again in Melbourne I'll definitely sign up.

There is one on just out of Gosford in September. Thats the one I'm doing with a few mates.

Currently running roughly 30+km per week. Run every second day about 5km, gym session on the other day, inclusive of 3km cardio to start, and one longer run of a weekend, usually 8-10km atm, will ramp up. By September I should be right to get through it, but it will still hurt like hell, but worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Health Tough Mudder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back