Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

More empty seats than fans in an elimination final. When will the AFL accept that GWShit and Gold Coast are failures

If you want to be fair, you got to add Fremantle to the mix.

No one cares about the minnow little brother clubs from non Victorian States except for Poort

Toby Greene umpires pet.

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Lachie Neale flopped yet?

Or one whose major sponsor is Wage Stealing scum Gerry Harvey
I remember buying good overseas deals through ebay and other platforms before Harvey cried to the government about them being GST free.
'It's unfair for Australian businesses'. Yeah, like we aren't price gouged enough already you old rat flog.

Hated the greedy little rat ever since.

Toby Greene is a genius, the bar is low for geniuses these days if Toby is one of them.

I remember buying good overseas deals through ebay and other platforms before Harvey cried to the government about them being GST free.
'It's unfair for Australian businesses'. Yeah, like we aren't price gouged enough already you old rat flog.

He also bilked millions out of the government over Covid then when he got caught paid back like 5% of it.

Guy's a total ****wit

Exactly.. maybe we’d support his business if he didn’t charge the earth for his white goods and furniture so he can line his pockets

Just a friendly reminder to the Richmond bay flogs that Adam Kingsley would have been the next Tigers coach if Dimma left 18 months earlier than he did

hola-troll.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back