Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean he isn't #oozingforyze?
The dumb **** was “proud” of his team’s efforts after a 91 point loss.. then our club with our “shite”, “racist” coach gave them a 20 goal pounding the next week.. how the **** anyone can be #oozingforyze beyond me..

Maybe he should? 🤔
Hmm. At least he wouldn’t be ******ed enough to tell gays in the AFL world to stay in the closet like Aker was.

Hmm. At least he wouldn’t be ******ed enough to tell gays in the AFL world to stay in the closet like Aker was.
Yeah, I dunno.

Aker said the AFL community wasnt ready for an "out" player, and to be honest, given suspensions as recently as this year, he was right then and is still right 10 years later.

Yeah, I dunno.

Aker said the AFL community wasnt ready for an "out" player to be honest, given suspensions as recently as this year, he's right
he’s absolutely correct, homophobia still boils under the surface of this country

Does Willie Rioli get upset that the Giants are sponsored by Gatorade?

he’s absolutely correct, homophobia still boils under the surface of this country
Absolutely. Australia is far more conservative than the pretend "care free" attitude suggests.

Clive James said:

"The problem with Australians is not that so many of them are descended from convicts, but that so many of them are descended from prison officers.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I dunno.

Aker said the AFL community wasnt ready for an "out" player to be honest, given suspensions as recently as this year, he's right
It’s a really sad double standard though. I mean there’s plenty of out lesbians in the AFLW.

Giants still getting them.

Absolutely. Australia is far more conservative than the pretend "care free" attitude suggests.

Clive James said:

"The problem with Australians is not that so many of them are descended from convicts, but that so many of them are descended from prison officers.”
Your point is fair, but Clive James is a front bottom.

It’s a really sad double standard though. I mean there’s plenty of out lesbians in the AFLW.
whilst the homophobia obviously exists I doubt its this stopping someone from coming out. I expect it is the ridiculous media scrutiny that would follow with x becoming the "first gay player" :rolleyes:

whilst the homophobia obviously exists I doubt its this stopping someone from coming out. I expect it is the ridiculous media scrutiny that would follow with x becoming the "first gay player" :rolleyes:
Yeah fair point

Lohmann at least looks like a Queenslander, it looks like they recruited him from The Coolangatta Gold.

Or The Bermagui Bronze

Sadly we can’t claim him, he’s actually Victorian.

Can’t ****ing believe we’re stuck with Eric Hipwood until 2029 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back