Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

No the real reason is you can dish it but you can't take it masher.

Oh really? This from a clown who has admitted to mashing on me on more than one occasion and also once made a hilariously salty signature about me being a Bully and a troll cause I wouldn't stand for the type of crap you post constantly.

Also the fact you are online riends with a toxic, racist bigot in FITWIT speaks volumes for the type of person you are (also for the fact no one else likes you on the Bay)

To sum up you one helluva Wally who lives in a delusional sook cave of double standards and ignorance.

Oh really? This from a clown who has admitted to mashing on me on more than one occasion and also once made a hilariously salty signature about me being a Bully and a troll cause I wouldn't stand for the type of crap you post constantly.

Also the fact you are online riends with a toxic, racist bigot in FITWIT speaks volumes for the type of person you are (also for the fact no one else likes you on the Bay)

To sum up you one helluva Wally who lives in a delusional sook cave of double standards and ignorance.
I gave you 3 opportunities to delete that comment even pmed you but you refused so you richly copped what you deserved you arrogant sook

Nice melt Ronald McMasher

My point remains valid
I'll congraulate you now for your landslide win, well done flog.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

He’s got ya there trig tug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is, in 12 years of being a member of bigfooty I’ve only mashed a button once.. it’s easier just to put the flogs on ignore and then you don’t ever have to read the shit they post again :$

Funny thing is, in 12 years of being a member of bigfooty I’ve only mashed a button once.. it’s easier just to put the flogs on ignore and then you don’t ever have to read the shit they post again :$

Pixel Tyres is a special case though.

He literally has no self awareness about his own mind boggling numbnuttery, bragging about being a serial masher (not just against me btw) is not something to be proud about..

Can never admit he is wrong either, such as racially abusing the young Asian worker at McDonalds.

He takes Richmond and the bay way too seriously. And very easy to wind up.

He literally has no self awareness about his own mind boggling numbnuttery, bragging about being a serial masher (not just against me btw) is not something to be proud about..

Can never admit he is wrong either, such as racially abusing the young Asian worker at McDonalds.

Your life obsession with me and Richmond is truly amusing bro. BTW as far as self awareness goes did you even know posters were pissing themselves laughing at you everyday when you were banned for 3 weeks but you still came here reading the posts at BF? 😂

Your life obsession with me and Richmond is truly amusing bro. BTW as far as self awareness goes did you even know posters were pissing themselves laughing at you everyday when you were banned for 3 weeks but you still came here reading the posts at BF? 😂
A few days ago you guys had a truce. Barely lasted 24 hours, surprised it lasted that long. :$

There's never been truce since I've known him, he told you that not me. He's too much of a bully for me like him at all.

Bully ? You literally call me a drunk and all sorts of other slurs (which I accept cause I have history to it)

I honestly regretted roasting Kabanna a few weeks ago and I send her a sincere DM to apologise, if I mistreat someone/treat them unfairly, I do try and atone for it.

You however have no such self-awareness, the Springvale McDonalds stuff was good an opportunity to knock back, instead of being insulted by it, you should try and laugh at yourself with it, such as me leaving the Semi Final early last year. I will never live down that humiliating experience, and I can accept any jokes coming my way.

There is nothing personal in my jokes/banter with you, you probably are a decent man deep down, but you take yourself WAY too seriously. Laughing at owns self and flaws/mistakes is a very healthy way of coping with trolls/baiters online (not just BF either)

Just my 2 cents, don't take everything/banter to heart/personally.

You will enjoy the bay a lot more if you don't

Not even Starburns or Jades liked him, and they’re fellow Richmond flogs!
I don't know why people report or block in the first place. Half the fun is reading and replying to/baiting flogs in the first place. :$
If you put someone on ignore you can still read and reply to their posts, however their reactions and dumbshit attempts to wind you up don’t clog your notifications and you can focus on the better tongue in cheek troll posts from flogs that actually have half a brain haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back