Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Bully ? You literally call me a drunk and all sorts of other slurs (which I accept cause I have history to it)

I honestly regretted roasting Kabanna a few weeks ago and I send her a sincere DM to apologise, if I mistreat someone/treat them unfairly, I do try and atone for it.

You however have no such self-awareness, the Springvale McDonalds stuff was good an opportunity to knock back, instead of being insulted by it, you should try and laugh at yourself with it, such as me leaving the Semi Final early last year. I will never live down that humiliating experience, and I can accept any jokes coming my way.

There is nothing personal in my jokes/banter with you, you probably are a decent man deep down, but you take yourself WAY too seriously. Laughing at owns self and flaws/mistakes is a very healthy way of coping with trolls/baiters online (not just BF either)

Just my 2 cents, don't take everything/banter to heart/personally.

You will enjoy the bay a lot more if you don't
You go beyond bantering this is your biggest problem and yes I take it personal when i'm not even on this site and i get an alert from BF on my phone and it's you tagging me say saying to another poster that I sleep with my cousin and you also carry on with about a Springvale Maccas melt that never even happened. I told the truth about it yet you can't let it go and you keep posting stupid Ronald McDonald gifs.

Not even Starburns or Jades liked him, and they’re fellow Richmond flogs!

If you put someone on ignore you can still read and reply to their posts, however their reactions and dumbshit attempts to wind you up don’t clog your notifications and you can focus on the better tongue in cheek troll posts from flogs that actually have half a brain haha.
Ahh fair enough, just tested it out and you can choose whether to view the posts or not.

This is Ken Hinkleys fault he started everyone sooking this weekend, and has just spread and everyone is having a sook.

Yes but it Was Hawthorn and Sam Bitchell who kicked off the sooking, so I blame The Hawfies, not Cuddly Ken !

I don't know why people report or block in the first place. Half the fun is reading and replying to/baiting flogs in the first place. :$
This
I’ve never mashed or had anyone on ignore, not even TazHawk15
It’s the softest of soft cockery.

I think TazHawk15 has me on ignore. He has never once responded to my troll tagging of him lol
He’s got me on ignore as well but every so often he fires back, can’t help himself. Thats why I like replying to his posts because he cracks eventually.
TazHawk15
IMG_1997.gif

Was it today by any chance deary? 😂
Crank Wind Up GIF by Xbox

You go beyond bantering this is your biggest problem and yes I take it personal when i'm not even on this site and i get an alert from BF on my phone and it's you tagging me say saying to another poster that I sleep with my cousin and you also carry on with about a Springvale Maccas melt that never even happened. I told the truth about it yet you can't let it go and you keep posting stupid Ronald McDonald gifs.
Huawei surely has an option to turn off notifications?

I don't know why people report or block in the first place. Half the fun is reading and replying to/baiting flogs in the first place. :$

That's true, but there are some flogs who try too hard at it and aren't very intelligent in their approach.

Plus ignore lets you read posts if you really want to - so you can bait them and then just ignore their tantrum afterwards.

Now trig tug that’s just not true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Poland" was a dig at the Richmond board mod who suspended me for voting on a poll on their board.

Poll land = Poland.

Get it?

He still thinks you are Cheffy ...
Poor Pixel is not handling the idea of another Geelong flag very well.

He is starting to melt faster than Lucille Ball during.her marriage to Desi !

Surely your cousin can help out with the phone stuff. Young people are better with technology
My mum can work out how to change her phone settings and she’s over 60..

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back