Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

He will mash on me again and call me a Bully lol :$
Well apparently I’m suddenly a button masher.. guess he has to have a name for everyone.

Well apparently I’m suddenly a button masher.. guess he has to have a name for everyone.

The Bay already feels so much fresher and enjoyable right now !

His recent Corn Pops and Nappy Man sledges towards the likes of frggr was really stating to grate.

I hope during his time off Triggering Tiger gets some introspective self-awarness and stops getting so personally offended and melty.

The Bay already feels so much fresher and enjoyable right now !

His recent Corn Pops and Nappy Man sledges towards the likes of frggr was really stating to grate.

I hope during his time off Triggering Tiger gets some introspective self-awarness and stops getting so personally offended and melty.
I'm so sorry I offended your elderly gf mate. Let's go get a slab each and the cost is on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing cheers me up more than watching you melt in a GameDay thread and insult people when you're plastered
do you enjoy watching other people have fun in all facets of your life or just on here

Nothing cheers me up more than watching you melt in a GameDay thread and insult people when you're plastered

You have been insulting people here constantly the past 2 weeks you Wally.

Take a look in the mirror

ronald-mcdonald-clown.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back