Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

How about you treat yourself to a Happy Meal at springvale_mackers instead ?.

You need some cheering up Mr Grumps
He’s not welcome there anymore I’m afraid. Racially vilifying a 14 year old girl is totally unacceptable. Not to mention some of the carry on regarding the Ukraine/USSR conflict. And then of all things, throwing perfectly good food on the roof while calling innocent bystanders D\H’s. He is understandably banned for life.

He’s not welcome there anymore I’m afraid. Racially vilifying a 14 year old girl is totally unacceptable. Not to mention some of the carry on regarding the Ukraine/USSR conflict. And then of all things, throwing perfectly good food on the roof while calling innocent bystanders D\H’s. He is understandably banned for life.
Go spin a wheel you silly senile old fool.

Game Show Gambling GIF by INTO ACTION

And if that’s not enough, he went and posted about it on the Richmond board and got shitty when another poster called him a fat campaigner.

And if that’s not enough, he went and posted about it on the Richmond board and got shitty when another poster called him a fat campaigner.

And the fool wonders why he is perma banned from The Richmond board ... :mad:Triggering Tiger also once tried to blackmail another BF poster for $100 on another forum he used to run with Sooz.

He has always been a bit unstable that one.

And the fool wonders why he is perma banned from The Richmond board ... :mad:Triggering Tiger also once tried to blackmail another BF poster for $100 on another forum he used to run with Sooz.

He has always been a bit unstable that one.
Lol, I'm not the one who berates deceased players. Sheesh talk about unstable.

It's pretty well known that lots of posters here who think you're a couple sandwiches short of picnic.:$

Elmer DZh.png

Last edited:
Lol, I'm not the one who berates deceased players. Sheesh talk about unstable.

It's pretty well known that lots of posters here who think you're a couple sandwiches short of picnic.:$

View attachment 2112975

yelling-yells.gif

You seem proud of Racially abusing a Young Asian McDonalds worker at McDonalds

You really are a silly woman, we use to call each other much worse names than that in the shannigans thread over there for various reasons, it was lots of fun and there are some really good ppl over there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really are a silly woman, we use to call each other much worse names than that in the shannigans thread over there for various reasons, it was lots of fun and there are some really good ppl over there.
is that why you’re banned from there? just for silly fun 😭

is that why you’re banned from there? just for silly fun 😭
TBH I was banned by an admin here who dislikes that I post anywhere but here at the bay and apparently I agreed to this unkownly when i was allowed back at BF. Even though I was posting there for 20 months so go figure.

Last edited:

Nice casual misogynistic comment there Rotten Ronald McPixdl

And so because of this you thought it’d be a good idea to talk about the fact that you abused a 14 year old McDonalds worker on a public internet forum?

I didn't abuse anyone you silly ignorant woman.

Here we go again.

Another gender based insult from someone who has been rejected so many times from his own blow up doll.

Irony is you call me silly when you’re the one that admitted to having a Maccas meltdown!
You don't even understand what that thread is all about and the shennanigans that go on in there. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you either because you wouldn't understand lt. Move along and get life and discuss footy issues here and not me please. Thank you

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back