Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't even understand what that thread is all about and the shennanigans that go onnin there. I'm not going to bother explaining it to you either because you wouldn't understand lf. Move along and get life and discuss footy issues here and not me please. Thank you
I think that’s my decision made. You need a holiday away from here!

Vote for whoever you like deary I couldn't care less.

Oh please ...

You are so insecure and salty you are actively trying to recruit your Richmond board buddies to try save your bacon.
That's behaviour reminiscent of an unwashed Hippo

Sinking Season 4 GIF by The Office
bay 13

Sure, Geelong weren't good enough to win but they won a flag in 2022 and are in the mix again this year as they have been every year since 2007 bar a few years.

What have you legends done? Shipped off most of your experience for some magic beans.

They thought their flag run would run forever lol

Even when you were/challenging for flags, Geelong kept drafting and developing kids.

They thought their flag run would run forever lol

Even when you were/challenging for flags, Geelong kept drafting and developing kids.
picking up tim taranto and jacob hopper secured their legacy if you ask me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Toxic Toby's Orange Plastic Gnats coached by a Dimma Disciple vs Jackass Joe's Brions coached by Uncle Paulie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back