Strategy Trade and List Management thread 4 (Be sure to huddle around your transitor radio at 11 am Edition)

Is the Stringer situation beyond repair?

• The club clearly want him out the door.

• This was just a shot across Jakes bow as a means of motivating him.

• The club is clearly a rabble. Sack Macca!

• This is just the first play in massive trade that we are not yet privy to.

• This is a game of blink and Jake and Conners just blinked.

• Its time to move on a negotiate the best deal we can.

• I felt sad for Jake on that stage today.

• We've warned you about creating polls Norm!

• The Jack 'Armageddon option' Watts option

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrett would have hated how that interview turned out, he asked so many leading questions setting jake up to bag bev and to bag the club and throw the club under the bus and jake never went that way never let Barrett achieve his agenda to make out more issues and crap at the dogs

I am even more confused now than before Jake spoke.

Jake wants to stay AND as for Bev and co you were prepared to play him Round 23 so what the hell is going on?

Has Jake shit the bed that badly?

You can sense he wants to stay and almost admitting that he needs to change.

Bev can be stubborn I just hope that trait is not the weakness in dealing with Jake.

Jake doesn't get dropped all year, coach says they had a mutual part, Stringer says I didn't even know I was being put on the trade table, and Bevo wasn't the one to break it to him.

One of Bevo or Jake is telling porkies.

Jake doesn't get dropped all year, coach says they had a mutual part, Stringer says I didn't even know I was being put on the trade table, and Bevo wasn't the one to break it to him.

One of Bevo or Jake is telling porkies.
I know who my money's on. :)

If it is true that Jake was completely shocked about being put on the table and that the exit meeting went fine - surely means now we wouldnt accept a crap pick in return?

If it is true that Jake was completely shocked about being put on the table and that the exit meeting went fine - surely means now we wouldnt accept a crap pick in return?

I don't follow your logic - why do you think these issues are related?

I love the lack of trust in Bevo. Just amazing. The bloke clearly has a team first attitude, but that's not good enough for some of us, we all know what's best for the club without knowing the full story.

No doubt he is but i'd question why Bev would allow consistently playing out of form/not fit players like Libba, Stringer, Smith even Picken at one stage ahead of others from the VFL who deserved to get a game.

And also not moving JJ away from half back over almost a 6 week period or doing something to break the hard tag. This impacted the team and maybe a win or two.

We can only comment from what we see and i dont think the team was put first in those situations.

Maybe Bev got sick of him being lazy and never going for the ball. He's had two years to get it together and hasnt.

The one handed half-hearted tackles do my head in. Wouldn't be surprised if this wasnt at least an element in the divource. If he can't learn to commit his body his development curve will ultimately emulate Jack Darlings. I love Jake but he is frustrating as hell and if we can get a decent trade this year I'm all for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far, and it's very early on, SEN are going the way of Jake being a victim in all this and the club has let him down especially with his relationship breakdown.
Well that will help with Jake's trade value - "...nothing wrong with Jake, he is just misunderstood and poorly managed by the Dogs..." will suit us down to the ground if anybody is stupid enough to believe it. Unfortunately the footy department personnel at other clubs know better than to believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back