Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 2 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Brisbane - GC pick swap (that Brisbane used to get Beams) was heavily in GC favour.

Think it was 19 and a bunch of second rounders for Brisbane 2019 first. That’s a great deal for GC.
If that deal was used pre-emptively for the Lyons move then why didn't they just trade him as part of it?

Article about Jonathan Marsh (former collingwood player) wanting a second crack.

Is super keen to play AFL again and wants to move from Perth to Melbourne.

Would be a decent replacement for Adams. Has great closing speed and is mature body.
He's super quick for his size, I'd definitely be asking the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold Coast have deadest lost the plotting delisting Lyons for nothing.

They should fold now and start working out a fair fixture already and just save the **** around later.

Obviously an issue between player and coach, as suggested elsewhere.

That's fair enough, but surely they could've got something for him during the trade period? They just seem hopelessly inept.

Agreed. Brisbane have 18, 30 and 35 (I believe) - GC have 5 picks before 35 - so unless they have fewer list spots than that - you would have thought 35 added some value to them.

It’s a little odd I will admit....

Agreed. Brisbane have 18, 30 and 35 (I believe) - GC have 5 picks before 35 - so unless they have fewer list spots than that - you would have thought 35 added some value to them.

It’s a little odd I will admit....
Yep. Even an upgrade of picks. Brisbane have apparently given him a pretty decent contract too (3 years I think) so they clearly value him fairly highly and should have been prepared to cough up something.

Yep. Even an upgrade of picks. Brisbane have apparently given him a pretty decent contract too (3 years I think) so they clearly value him fairly highly and should have been prepared to cough up something.

How did that go for Adams ?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back