Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does "going hard" at a contracted player entail? They have no leverage. We aren't letting English go unless we have a viable replacement lined up.
We won't let him go, we've already told him that doesn't stop clubs trying. Dodo and dunkley last year is a prime example.

If Sweet increases his fitness base / running capacity what do people think about his actual ruck work, marking and kicking ability?
His actual Ruck work is decent but has to build his tank to up his TOG and ability to get from contest to contest. I think that is what is holding him from taking his game to the next level

Serviceable. Knows how to tap, and I've seen him take some good marks and even kick a few good goals.

I think building his tank is the easiest to achieve, hopefully that’s what club and Sweet concentrate on.
I think the things such as aggression, tap work etc are harder to teach.

Wonder if Flynn knew of Lobbs intent to join the Giants before extending.

2 of Briggs, Flynn and Preus will not be getting a game.

Hope we are into Briggs if he is actually any good.
Lobb is a forward, takes Findlayson's spot.
Pruess is the odd man out. Flynn and Briggs will play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton are nuffs for delisting Michael Gibbons

If Western Sydney categorically deny Coniglio is on the table, on the "our coach has the full support of the board" scale, he'll be packing his bags!

If Western Sydney categorically deny Coniglio is on the table, on the "our coach has the full support of the board" scale, he'll be packing his bags!

Coniglio is on 1m per season. Yet he's a 500k player a season (and I'm being generous on current form). Teams would basically ask GWS to pay half of his contract for the next 5 seasons.

GWS are stuck with Coniglio and he's stuck with them. Unless some cash heavy club says "we will take his entire contract if you upgrade our pick into that top 2 selection and get peanuts in exchange".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back