Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news. Geelong facilities must not of been that good

On to the real question now, who are we trading out this week? Bont? Treloar? Astro? JUH?
I hear Libba toured a pub in Perth so I think he might want to move to WA.

Geez we’ve got a really solid contingent of WA boys on the list with Johannisen, Lobb, English, Naughton, Garcia, Jones and Busslinger. Three of those boys we took in the first round. I reckon the pull to go home gets massively overstated due to the odd big name.

I wonder what the ratio of WA players asking to be traded home is to total WA origin players in the comp?

Kelly and Jackson recent examples, Lobb when he went from GSW to Freo. Others for different reasons - Kennedy in the Judd trade even though he wanted to stay in Vic, Hamling had an ill father. (Mitch Clark wanted to go back to Perth, then suddenly realised Bellarine was his spiritual home! $$$$)

Great news. Geelong facilities must not of been that good

On to the real question now, who are we trading out this week? Bont? Treloar? Astro? JUH?

Sam Draper said players are leaving if Bevo stays and neutrals supporters said he was right. So it must be a matter of time players leave.

The name I keep hearing linked to the dogs in the draft is Moraes. I've had multiple people tell me he is a primary target.
This is interesting to the trade and list management thread because he is deffinetly going in the top 15 and potentially even earlier. Must mean a play for an early pick is absolutely on the cards.

The name I keep hearing linked to the dogs in the draft is Moraes. I've had multiple people tell me he is a primary target.
This is interesting to the trade and list management thread because he is deffinetly going in the top 15 and potentially even earlier. Must mean a play for an early pick is absolutely on the cards.
Smith is absolutely gone

I don't know if Smith himself nets us a pick high enough, Geelongs pick is likely to fall in the late teens.
Well they’ll just have to do some shopping around to find us an acceptable pick. We shouldn’t feel sorry for them and hand him over for less than he’s worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love a Moraes / Travaglia combo somehow. Both can play other positions before a midfield opportunity presents.

I like Moraes as a hard running speedy wingman, perhaps that’s why we are so keen as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It'd definitely be one or the other given how well Travaglia has done during the champs, he has definitely climbed up the rankings but I agree the combo would be perfect and completely changes the make up of our squad.

If that were the case which I think is highly unlikely I'm sure the club would want to put atleast one of the early picks into bringing in a mature player, they would be very hesitant to get too young.
Apparently wet toast is still going for English and seems Smith is out the door

I haven't seen or heard anything credible to suggest English will leave.
Englishes' contract is a long way down the road now, he'll be staying. Both parties have agreed to terms, now it's the little shit being nutted out.

I wonder if Lobbs form has changed our mind on Barrass?
Not just Lobb either. With Buss re-signing and Lobb and Khamis looking good down back, the need for further kpd talent seems much less urgent than it did 3 weeks ago.

Best 3 of Jones, Lobb, JOD, Khamis, Coffield, Gardner, Busslinger, Croft looking like a workable unit for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back