Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!! story so i think we should go with his version, plus other stuff integrated into it. .

"mate just do the trade for 25+30. I'll chop your balls off if it doesn't get done."

"ok boss. oh look $5! Atley."

WHAT NEXT?

This is BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!! story so i think we should go with his version, plus other stuff integrated into it. .

"mate just do the trade for 25+30. I'll chop your balls off if it doesn't get done."

"ok boss. oh look $5! Atley."

WHAT NEXT?

If someone mouths Atley in the woods three times but doesnt post about it. Does it make a sound?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has already been mentioned:

Lang has nominated Carlton - does that mean they forego Kennedy or try and land both?

And if that is the case, presumably we should be having a crack at Kennedy with our second rounder next year?

00681997cf5ba00a774c32c5764155711fc056b1_1_319x500.PNG

Sorry if this has already been mentioned:

Lang has nominated Carlton - does that mean they forego Kennedy or try and land both?

And if that is the case, presumably we should be having a crack at Kennedy with our second rounder next year?
Unlikely that we'll get him, but if Dodoro can land Kennedy as well as Stringer, Smith and Saad we'll have won the trade period lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back