Recruiting Trade & Free Agency V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With North Melbourne interested in Morgan and Port Adelaide interested in Jackson Merrett.
This draft year must really not be rated much at all.
If Essendon are delisting both must surely be 2 delisted free agents coming in.

Personally I would have liked to have seen Crameri stay (on the WB list), besides the departure of Stringer - having a mature forward like Crameri would have been important IMO. I think we're equally responsible for not managing his injury properly and rushing him back. I hope he gets picked up again as I've spoken to Stewie on a few occasions and he's a fairly reasonable chap.

Rookie pick for Essendon would be a good option in the PSD?
I'm thinking a rookie pick as well but a club like Collingwood that needs something forward.

I've been told McKernan and Long will definitely get new contracts whilst only one of Jarrett or Morgan will get a new contract.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long is 21 now so that's probably right. Either upgraded and officially drafted in the ND or re-drafted in the rookie draft.
Can he be re-rookied though? I thought he might've done his time and now needs to be elevated or delisted. I'm not quite over all of the nuances with the rookie eligibility.

Can he be re-rookied though? I thought he might've done his time and now needs to be elevated or delisted. I'm not quite over all of the nuances with the rookie eligibility.
I think it's like a re-rookied if available type thing. He gets delisted then re-enters the draft.

We can’t keep him on the rookie list for more than three years unless we delist him and then re-draft him in the rookie draft (or upgrade him to the senior list). The clubs seem to let each other delist and re-rookie through the rookie draft and don’t seem very interested in poaching each other’s players most of the time.

We can’t keep him on the rookie list for more than three years unless we delist him and then re-draft him in the rookie draft (or upgrade him to the senior list). The clubs seem to let each other delist and re-rookie through the rookie draft and don’t seem very interested in poaching each other’s players most of the time.

Wasn't Josh Jenkins a poached rookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back