Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Smilie looks the goods, 194cm will get anyone excited, but early knock on him is potentially his kicking.

Excited to see O’Sullivan get a consistent run at it now. Been out injured, and started a little slow when he’s been back but we could really benefit from this tiny slide if the Smilie hype continues. O’Sullivan is a second-cousin of Sam Walsh, country boy boarding at Xavier. been the #1 of the class for the past couple years. U16s player of the championships, AA last year as a bottom aged. No real weaknesses besides being 182cm. Tough as nails, great mark above his head. Can play both inside and outside. Got a booming right peg. Has a step, and is explosive, a real Rolls Royce mid. Hate comparisons but maybe a little bit of Cotch about him. Hope he tears the championships up, but only so much he’s still there if we’re pick 2-3
Cripps is an ordinary kick too but a brute who gets his team going

I dont care who we get with the 1st pick so long as we bid the F*** out of the brisbane kid Ashcroft and Take Sam Lalor
Kid is a beast

Why would you bid on Ashcroft when we can do a wink wink nudge nudge deal with you so you end up with our first round pick and we get picks for bid matching?

Trade us some picks in the 20s and 30s that will get pushed out by bids - we give you pick 10(ish). Win-win for us, lose-lose for everyone else.

I can't see us climbing out of the bottom 3 personally. Just think there's too much going on at the club right now, no one is focused, we've got Benny one foot out the door already and potentially some experienced players thinking the same.

Sadly I think we've got another 3 wins in us and that's about where we tap out
If Meehan can keep breaking blokes especially Lynch we won't win more than 1 at best.

Why would you bid on Ashcroft when we can do a wink wink nudge nudge deal with you so you end up with our first round pick and we get picks for bid matching?

Trade us some picks in the 20s and 30s that will get pushed out by bids - we give you pick 10(ish). Win-win for us, lose-lose for everyone else.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if something like this has already been agreed between the clubs

Whilst excited about a top 3 pick i have a gut feel that we will finish the year quite strongly with a 50/50 split of the last 8 games which unfortunately might push us up the ladder.
I’m the most optimistic bloke here and I can’t , I do think tho in a month with return of tt hopper and lynch we will be much more competitive,,, without winning ,,, maybe jag 1-2 from the 4 clashes v haw norf and gc

Smilie looks the goods, 194cm will get anyone excited, but early knock on him is potentially his kicking.

Excited to see O’Sullivan get a consistent run at it now. Been out injured, and started a little slow when he’s been back but we could really benefit from this tiny slide if the Smilie hype continues. O’Sullivan is a second-cousin of Sam Walsh, country boy boarding at Xavier. been the #1 of the class for the past couple years. U16s player of the championships, AA last year as a bottom aged. No real weaknesses besides being 182cm. Tough as nails, great mark above his head. Can play both inside and outside. Got a booming right peg. Has a step, and is explosive, a real Rolls Royce mid. Hate comparisons but maybe a little bit of Cotch about him. Hope he tears the championships up, but only so much he’s still there if we’re pick 2-3
👋 Finn

Whilst excited about a top 3 pick i have a gut feel that we will finish the year quite strongly with a 50/50 split of the last 8 games which unfortunately might push us up the ladder.
I've got us finishing 17th with 5 wins, 1 ahead of North, so pretty much our game against them in round 21 becomes the Pick 1 Cup.

I've got us finishing 17th with 5 wins, 1 ahead of North, so pretty much our game against them in round 21 becomes the Pick 1 Cup.
We are 100/1 to win 4 more games this year. North no chance of beating any other team than us also.

I'd encourage our team to sit the long term injured players like Lynch and Taranto for the rest of the year but Louie will see to that without any interference.

We are 100/1 to win 4 more games this year. North no chance of beating any other team than us also.

I'd encourage our team to sit the long term injured players like Lynch and Taranto for the rest of the year but Louie will see to that without any interference.
I've tipped North to beat the Dogs at Marvel in an upset, the Eagles & Cats in Tassie and Suns at Marvel as Dimma can't win there. But they could just as easily only win 2-3 for the year.

I've got us beating Hawthorn in Martins 300th, then winning against North, Hawthorn again & Suns in the final game as we'll have players back by then.

Back