Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a few I've heard so far:

Bulldogs to trade for one of the following:

Hall (Sydney)
Thompson (North)
Boyle (Hawthorn)
Campbell (Freo)
Lonergon (Geelong)

However, I'd hope we get none of them and by some miracle the Cats decide that Hawkins isn't required (not gonna happen with Geelongs forward line performance on the weekend, but anyway) and we pick him up.

Barring that, give up on the recycled KPP search and draft some KPP prospects and pick up Cousins, stacking the midfield with talent. I think Cousins will still be a force (for at least one year) ! It worked for WC...

Lonergan? Boyle? I think you will find they are suggestion from BF posters. I've seen nothing else to support it.

I know, but there is a difference between "rumors" and BF/SEN nonsense.

Damon White is a usual suspect. I haven't heard his name thrown around yet. :p

We had a big look at Damon last year and his body failed the medico's test didn't it? The other big rumour last year was Ken McGregor.

I think we can safely take Nathan Thompson off the rumour mill this year considering he went around with the retired players on grand final day.

I will be overseas Trade Week but I will check in on this board everyday to find out what the latest trade news is.

I know that many kind posters will post articles here from the different newspapers about bulldogs trade news and updates/rumours etc, so I thank you in advance for that. When you are out of Australia and not in sync with the day to day football news, the articles that posters on here post can be a huge help :)

D'Oh. Got a bit excited did'nt i :eek:. Bugger, i hate this time of year.

Suffering a bit of the old premature trade-week-rumorlation there Chef!:D

The only rumors I have heard for us are Hall and Campbell. Hall is unlikely, he is still a required player with a year to run on his contract. Campbell struggles to get a game at Freo so he is no superstar.

It would be good if we could give up our first round draft pick for Tom Williams to be injury free for the season!!! :thumbsu:

With freo looking like going with the youth policy, any chance we can trade a pick for either pavlich (Picks in his case), tarrant or maybe murphy as Tall KPP.

I understand we dont really want to give away our picks given the Gold Coast impact next year, maybe this is where farren ray might be handy. This is just a thought no rumor or source.

With freo looking like going with the youth policy, any chance we can trade a pick for either pavlich (Picks in his case), tarrant or maybe murphy as Tall KPP.

I understand we dont really want to give away our picks given the Gold Coast impact next year, maybe this is where farren ray might be handy. This is just a thought no rumor or source.

honestly mate, why even ask. the chances of freo trading pav are 0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow did u put tarrent and pav in the same sentance.........

Also does anybody know how much Ray was getting paid?

Not much....This contract would be a big increase but his form went down the toilet and so did his career at the dogs. He rolled the dice and wouldn't sign early in the year but he got injured and then struggled so his next contract would have been low....hence bye bye!

We had a big look at Damon last year and his body failed the medico's test didn't it? The other big rumour last year was Ken McGregor.

Thank goodness we got niether of them, because niether of them fired, and are both clinging tenuously on to the arse ends of their clubs playing lists for survival.

i heard that farren went to a meeting with freo and was unimpressed, and that he now wants to stay in melbourne with st kilda showing the most interest.

Suffering a bit of the old premature trade-week-rumorlation there Chef!:D

The only rumors I have heard for us are Hall and Campbell. Hall is unlikely, he is still a required player with a year to run on his contract. Campbell struggles to get a game at Freo so he is no superstar.

It would be good if we could give up our first round draft pick for Tom Williams to be injury free for the season!!! :thumbsu:

Campbell is underrated. Not really been given a go at Freo with Tarrant there. Contests hard and is quick (plus good size). Think he would go well at another club.

Tarrant is useless and Freo paid too much for him. Maybe he could end up your way.

Campbell is underrated. Not really been given a go at Freo with Tarrant there. Contests hard and is quick (plus good size). Think he would go well at another club.

Tarrant is useless and Freo paid too much for him. Maybe he could end up your way.
That is one attribute that many posters from your board continually suggest he isn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Week Rumours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back