Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack deserves to be looked after which is true. Seriously though if the Aints won't cough up 43 then heck EM it's a 3rd round pick, Macrae is probably worth more but for years of great service we would take it to get him where he wants to go.

Anything less than 43 is the Aints trying to take the P1ss and we hang onto him. Saints convinced him to ask for a trade so it's on them to get a deal done.
We are off loading his salary with the shitty pick right? I’m happy with that.

so like i feel like this trade period we are getting no one am i correct??

i really wanted us to attack this trade period hard thats a shame

Sometimes it’s better not to do anything than do something out of frustration or pressure

If we do any trades as long as they are astute and calculated that’s fine

Whilst looking at on field improvement via trades we should also look off field coaches area. Lions just got S,Dew full time there is also need to address off field.
Still think we are one of few clubs that sticks to the salary cap in football department.

so like i feel like this trade period we are getting no one am i correct??

i really wanted us to attack this trade period hard thats a shame

Hopefully we have one last run at Tomlinson. Maybe this is the year we finally snare him

Let's see what happens when trading actually starts (Monday).

Can't do much until then.

I remember when trade period started at the start of trade period.

Remember those days?

Simple times. Good times. Less mind numbing times.

On another note, fitting that as Macrae seemingly heads out the door that we go through all the different ways we've spelled his surname over the years...

They’re completely different players and play completely different roles,

Harmes before his hamstring was kicking goals and playing the half forward role well and then gave Libba a proper break in the guts

I realise that, but the talk was him playing midfield. Obviously Harmes is a better half forward but if it comes down to midfield depth, Macrae every day of the week.

Bont, Richards, and Darcy all out of contract next year and need $ too
Technically speaking Bont already on big $, might continue on for similar?
The two that will likely be in line for a pay rise are Ed and Darcy as you point out.
Also Treloar out of contract end of next year and the Collingwood money will disappear from his next contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Trade and List Management Thread Part 7 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back