Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to get sick of people letting me know when I have a Negative post about the Player

People love coming on here to make sure people know they are Right

People like positivity in life TD.

Youā€™d probably get more positive posts back your way if you tried to shift it šŸ‘
True but I am posting my Opinion and what I say has lot to do how well Team is Playing

Board more busy when we are Losing then we are Losing

Then fair of the Normal Members love pointing out people who posted some things Negative when we win

True but I am posting my Opinion and what I say has lot to do how well Team is Playing

Board more busy when we are Losing then we are Losing

Then fair of the Normal Members love pointing out people who posted some things Negative when we win
Buck the trend mate and be the positive one on the board. Youā€™ll feel better for it because you wonā€™t have as many ppl disagreeing with you and you getting angry back šŸ‘

Buck the trend mate and be the positive one on the board. Youā€™ll feel better for it because you wonā€™t have as many ppl disagreeing with you and you getting angry back šŸ‘
Fair Enough but still say what I think though

I donā€™t mind if saying why I was wrong but not just Smartass Remarks

Soupsā€™ advice is great.

I think itā€™s fine to post your opinion.
Some of us (me included) can sometimes be very harsh in our criticism.

Rather than saying a particular player is ā€˜rubbishā€™ or ā€˜absolutely hopelessā€™, we could say he is in ā€˜ordinary formā€™ or ā€˜needs to improveā€™.

I am making a conscious effort to do this. Our board becomes less combative, and more tolerant/accepting of eachothers opinions.

Soupsā€™ advice is great.

I think itā€™s fine to post your opinion.
Some of us (me included) can sometimes be very harsh in our criticism.

Rather than saying a particular player is ā€˜rubbishā€™ or ā€˜absolutely hopelessā€™, we could say he is in ā€˜ordinary formā€™ or ā€˜needs to improveā€™.

I am making a conscious effort to do this. Our board becomes less combative, and more tolerant/accepting of eachothers opinions.

So my main problem that I am too harsh in my Wording of Players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am Finding I am losing Passion for Non-Collingwood Games and AFL

I follow Collingwood very much but just seem not to have the same Passion for rest of the Comp

Not Posting as Much on here like I use to as why I got huge Posts Numbers.

Seem to post game day but other days I post no where near like I use too

Still love the Draft and Player Movement.

Think for a Few Reasons this has happened

1-Got NDIS so I am out doing more things with my Support Worker

2-Canā€™t stand what a Joke the AFL has become

3- Terrible Commentating(Glad to go to Games) and Terrible Umpiring

4-I can get sick of the Board at Times as can become very Negative on the Boards

Just a post with my Thoughts

Got NDIS so I am out doing more things with my Support Worker
Not posting as much is not a negative, itā€™s a positive
This is the best part of your post TD.
It is much better for you mentally and physically to be away from a screen.

Not posting as much is not a negative, itā€™s a positive
This is the best part of your post TD.
It is much better for you mentally and physically to be away from a screen.
It is a Massive Positive

Yeah itā€™s is good not been on a Screen all day everyday

Post what you like mate. You, like all of us here, are merely a punter who pays their money to watch this mighty club week in, week out.

Youā€™re entitled to your opinions as much as the next person. If others disagree, fine. Just keep it civil and be prepared to share why you hold a particular opinion. Most of all, concede when youā€™re wrong or swayed and be graceful when youā€™re vindicated.

Post what you like mate. You, like all of us here, are merely a punter who pays their money to watch this mighty club week in, week out.

Youā€™re entitled to your opinions as much as the next person. If others disagree, fine. Just keep it civil and be prepared to share why you hold a particular opinion. Most of all, concede when youā€™re wrong or swayed and be graceful when youā€™re vindicated.

Thanks brysie

I am just posting my Opinion. I do relise that sometimes I can be wrong with how I rate a player and my Opinion of i

I know not everyone going to agree with my Posts/Opinion and can say that but they don't need to have a Shot at me over how Post. Yes I know my words can be Harsh but way I think of posting it at a Time.

I am not the only on here that on Gameday can Post Lot Different then during the Week

I stopped talking back most of the Time as just ends in an Argument

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back