Trades/Delistings/Recruitment Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Trades/Delisting/Recruitment Part 2

Two other Tiger forums are both saying Blease to the Tigers with a poster named sintiger

I was told 3 months ago that he was very keen to get to Richmond and was totally frustrated at being at Casey and not getting a game . He trained with us as a 17 year old and was keen to be drafted by us.
Since then he has played his first few games and has played well. I am not sure if he still wants to leave or not but those games he played have probably increased the price .

Blease would be a terrific get but what could we possibly give up for him?? Unless Mitch Morton wanted to join his brother and Melbourne were ******ed we won't see Sam Blease in Yellow and Black

You forgot they have Garry Lyon as the man who is going to save the MFC football department and he is dumb as dogshit.

^ He's done pretty well in getting together a coaching panel. Neeld, Craig, Satterley, Rawlings isn't bad at all imo.

Sorry to intrude.
LOL u did well till u said Rawlings. Kind of ruined it. You realise McMuffin had to beat the Dees when they were trying to lose and Jade the Blade was the coach right? You forgot our fave...the almighty Brian Royal :D He's a star.

On topic, not sure what we would offer Blease or Melbourne.

For Blease i would open up negotiations with our second round pick... and maybe setlle for our compo pick. i think he is going to be a very decent player

If we get Blease, I want to bend those obnoxious w***ers over the table and give them absolutely nothing.
I think they are pound for pound the biggest group of w***ers in the AFL

If we get Blease, I want to bend those obnoxious w***ers over the table and give them absolutely nothing.
I think they are pound for pound the biggest group of w***ers in the AFL

:thumbsu:

Blease for Jordy McMahon as assistant coach to join his mates Royal & Rawlings, they're dumb enough to actually do it. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else just hear P. Dangerfield mention he'd been getting some help from RICHO & Johnson re sprinting to help him get up for the G.F sprint win. Has he signed with the crows yet????

Anyone else just hear P. Dangerfield mention he'd been getting some help from RICHO & Johnson re sprinting to help him get up for the G.F sprint win. Has he signed with the crows yet????

Yeah but still highly doubt he'd come to us. Next year is the year for a big fish imo

So if everything is to be believed we are getting Zac Clarke, Ivan Maric, Patrick Dangerfield and Sam Blease and a pick in the mini draft and all we are going to lose is Connors, Foley, McGuane and Morton.

Not a chance in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back