"Create a win-win."

"He is contracted. And a superstar."

"I know, mate. Why do you think we want him."

"I'm sure we can come to a mutually agreeable solution."

"Create a win-win."

"We always do."

"Great. So...picks 10 and 14 sound about right?"

"Go **** yourself."

If I was the kids from Carlton that got dropped for a Docherty that was coming back 6 months after an ACL or a Cerra that has had persistent hamstring issues all year or a Jack Martin who pings his calf every time he plays I'd be seeking a trade.

Ashton Moir and Jack Carroll are two that we should be getting in the ear of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay Clark said earlier Richmond and Freo have been in communication for a couple of weeks now and a deal is all but guaranteed to go through. He said it's all very amicable atm.
That's excellent. If things go OK the next couple of weeks and the bolton, baker and rioli trades go through first day and graham goes free agent, then on day 2 of trades we can begin thinking about points to those who need them for academy and father son picks. Excellent position to be in.

That's excellent. If things go OK the next couple of weeks and the bolton, baker and rioli trades go through first day and graham goes free agent, then on day 2 of trades we can begin thinking about points to those who need them for academy and father son picks. Excellent position to be in.
Hold off on Rioli. Make them sweat and pay through the nose

Change your Avatar

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

You’re new to this trade week thing hey?

Richmond never spoke to turner because turner is chronic overrater of all Geelong falcons players

According to him All of them where going to be champions so we didn’t waste our time asking him what he thought of them

Also always gave the cats the inside running on intel so heck him
He lives about 3 doors down from me. I told my wife not to lean inside the door of his car if he ever pulls over to chat!

You’re new to this trade week thing hey?
I think circumstances suit us. It's an open field for a premiership so lots of teams.thinking they are just a few pieces off. But as someone said before negotiations should be we want 7 13 and 20 and you can sign when you're ready. From the sounds of it I'm hoping freo understand what they have to do. If we can get 3 picks for Bolton and 3 for baker, it means we can clear out some list cloggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back