Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

catzfan

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Hypothetically who would you like to see your club target and what would you offer for them. Draft Picks Included

For Geelong I would like to see Prismall and Lonergan to Port for T.Boak.
J.Corey to W.C for P.P 18.

Hypothetically who would you like to see your club target and what would you offer for them. Draft Picks Included

For Geelong I would like to see Prismall and Lonergan to Port for T.Boak.
J.Corey to W.C for P.P 18.

Joel Corey for pick 18? Shit.

Robert Warnock
Jason Roe
Troy Chaplin
Kelvin Moore
Danyle Pearce
Daniel Wells

Any club that doesn't look at Murphy is neglecting their duty as recruiters.

Well balanced, mobile, tall forwards with a beautiful shot for goal do not grow on trees.

well i would like to see adelaide trade mcgreogor to another team for no 1 and we will also give them money just to keep him. melbourne might take him for the money but i dont no about the rest of the clubs

Done.

Eric McKenzie from Eagles for Mundy or whatever we can get for him?
Keep Mundy and a third rounder for Murphy sounds fair but again, I'd keep him if we can.

I believe Murphy is too mentally weak to play consistent AFL footy. He'll be a nice piece in a team that is actually going well (i.e. us in 2006).

I'd like us to go for:

McGrath from Brisbane (swap for Murphy or third rounder) to replace Farmer as a FP.
Surjan from Port and their third or fourth rounder for J Carr(?)
The best kids in the draft (unless Corey is going real cheap).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunter + 35 pick to Hawks, 15 Pick to The Eagles. Eagles need space for their long list of young backs and Hawks need an experienced tall back.

you know whats funny, all carlton supporters that go, we need a CHF, you guys had one, but offloaded him for some unknown, lol. ok you got judd, but you needed a CHF before a midfielder dont you. and Kenedy is promising too. lol. you all carlton supporters are ########s
no wonder you have done so crap. lol.

you know whats funny, all carlton supporters that go, we need a CHF, you guys had one, but offloaded him for some unknown, lol. ok you got judd, but you needed a CHF before a midfielder dont you. and Kenedy is promising too. lol. you all carlton supporters are ########s
no wonder you have done so crap. lol.
Judd trade was pretty even I reckon. You've got to give up quality to get a top 5 player. I think your comments don't make too much sense.

Re: Trades
Hunter + 35 pick to Hawks, 15 Pick to The Eagles. Eagles need space for their long list of young backs and Hawks need an experienced tall back.

Sounds a reasonable trade for the hawks, Hunter always plays well in finals, but can we aford to lose his experience now with our young side?

Depends on the quality of this draft can we get a good player for that pick.

We probaly could this year so i would do that trade, but would be very hard to watch Hunter picking up another premiership medallion with the
Hawks.

would do ash mcgrath for freo's third rounder (around 35).

To the Hawks poster who wanted Roe, we'll give him up with that pick (35) for Jordan Lewis...

Would like Corey Jones and Daniel Harris. How about Harris and Jones for Sherman and S Harding (sherman and Harding are both younger than harris and jones)?

would do ash mcgrath for freo's third rounder (around 35).

To the Hawks poster who wanted Roe, we'll give him up with that pick (35) for Jordan Lewis...

Would like Corey Jones and Daniel Harris. How about Harris and Jones for Sherman and S Harding (sherman and Harding are both younger than harris and jones)?

Throw in Brisbanes first rounder and that would seem more reasonable...
2 regular players for 2 fringe players at best.

They might be younger, but are no where near in terms of class and skill.

B Fevola for B Prismall and T Hawkins;)

or

B Fevola for B Reid and First Round Pick

or

B Fevola for J Kennedy and Pick 18 one of those would suit me fine

Eagles have alot of good young prospects in the Key Backs. Ok losing Hunter would hurt but that would allow likes of Mitch Brown, Mckenzie, Wilkes, Stangler, and Schofield room to fill. Currently, the eagles have Glass and Hunter as the kp backs with above fighting for one or two possible spots. Up forward they have Notte, Hansen, Lynch, and Kennedy fighting for three spots. Make sense to trade a kp with some value. I wouldnt trade Glass as he holds the defense, very underated player compared Cox or Kerr.

From Collingwood's point of view, I would trade one of our mediuim backs (Maxwell would have the most value in my opinion) and possibly one of our medium talls (ie Rusling, as we have a similar type of player in Maccaffer).

Both of these areas we have surplus of. We need mids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back