10k Posts
May 1, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Breaking news.......

Apparently half the Brisbane Lions team died laughing tonight watching the Port Adelaide - Essendon game.

The other half are still in intensive care.

Great, that prelim next week is looking a lot easier now.

Originally posted by Patty O'Chair
Aye, never underestimate the underdog young laddie.

Maybe, but i think there will be no mongrel in the puppy that is port based on tonights performance.

Originally posted by hotpie
Breaking news.......

Apparently half the Brisbane Lions team died laughing tonight watching the Port Adelaide - Essendon game.

The other half are still in intensive care.

I refuse to laugh.............

...........*giggles* :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha.gif

I wonder if any of there trailer park housing commission trash supporters will make the trip. I guess not. They cant even afford to see the friggin game on there own doorstep.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tragedy in Brisbane

Originally posted by redback

Enjoy next week cause that will be your last game for the year & you will be embarassed at least we werent with our performance tonight.

Haha, that's three in a row. Your team are now officially our bitches.
Even if we lose to a great team next week, at least YOUR team gave us our first finals victory, something every other supporter was scared their team might do.

You made history tonight............CHEERS!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tragedy in Brisbane

Yep Port are gawn we lost with an undermanned side against a fullstrength Port how well are you travelling barring injuries next year we willl crap all over you.

Essendon undermanned? Port fullstrength? Try finding another excuse mate.

Fletcher was out through suspension, Wakelin was out through injury, Wakes has been a better player than Fletch this year. Fletcher would have been able to play if he wasn't a gutless cheat.

Lloyd was out, so what? has been average at best this year.

James was out for almost the entire game after a gutless act from Bolton. Kingsley and P.Burgoyne were also injured during the match.

Be graceful losers, in the end the scoreline flattered Essendon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tragedy in Brisbane

Originally posted by Hank Jones

Haha, that's three in a row. Your team are now officially our bitches.
Even if we lose to a great team next week, at least YOUR team gave us our first finals victory, something every other supporter was scared their team might do.

You made history tonight............CHEERS!!

:D :D

Hank, don't waste yore time arguing with Manti......oops I mean redback :rolleyes:

Essendon were the ONLY team this year to go into a game undermanned :rolleyes:

Good luck next week Port fans :)

Cheers!!
Go Lions!!

David :cool:

I find it interesting that Collingwood supporters don't realize that Port are in the same position going up against Brisbane this week that Collingwood were against Port just two weeks ago. Some unconvincing form after a solid effort, not rated a chance to win, and playing with nothing to lose.

I was going to say the same thing myself, Porttoss

And Im sure Melbourne and Adelaide really see us as easybeats, considering we've pumped the Dees the last two times weve played them by 10 goals and beaten Adelaide the last two times BOTH in Adelaide

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tragedy in Brisbane

Enjoy next week cause that will be your last game for the year & you will be embarassed at least we werent with our performance tonight.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tragedy in Brisbane

Originally posted by Zombie

Be graceful losers, in the end the scoreline flattered Essendon.

Be graceful winners, in the end bad kicking = bad footy.

We all know you were trying hard to choke, but couldn't quite get there....
;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tragedy in Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back