Training ground

Remove this Banner Ad

diggerdoggys1990

Debutant
Mar 31, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey melbourne fans just wondering what the go is with your training base last time i heard the dees had moved in to amazing facilities at AMMI staduim but the other day i drove passed the casey ground and seen the melbourne players training there. Is the reson use train there somtimes because collingwoods footy field isn't ready yet? And if thats the case do you think the dees will stop training in casey as soon as collingwoods field is ready not sure if this is right but you both share the same footy field atm? And also can any one show me a video off the new AMMI facilities photos or even if there is a video off a player showing people around the club because ive noticed most clubs usally have a video off a tour to show off there new facilities thanks. And good luck for the rest off the season

Hey melbourne fans just wondering what the go is with your training base last time i heard the dees had moved in to amazing facilities at AMMI staduim but the other day i drove passed the casey ground and seen the melbourne players training there. Is the reson use train there somtimes because collingwoods footy field isn't ready yet? And if thats the case do you think the dees will stop training in casey as soon as collingwoods field is ready not sure if this is right but you both share the same footy field atm? And also can any one show me a video off the new AMMI facilities photos or even if there is a video off a player showing people around the club because ive noticed most clubs usally have a video off a tour to show off there new facilities thanks. And good luck for the rest off the season

Collingwood's ground is and has been ready for ages and they've started to use it.

We train at Casey as we have an affiliation with the township, but we have also taken sole possession of Gosch's Paddock (where Collingwood used to train) - we've moved away from the parkland where Storm and Victory also train.

Hope that answers your question.

Collingwood's ground is and has been ready for ages and they've started to use it.

We train at Casey as we have an affiliation with the township, but we have also taken sole possession of Gosch's Paddock (where Collingwood used to train) - we've moved away from the parkland where Storm and Victory also train.

Hope that answers your question.
Thanks mate i read that the dees share Ammi park with melbourne victory and storm. Im guessing each team has there own base at AMMI park or do use share the same bit?

Yeah I think they share the gym, pool and other indoor facilities, but as above with Collingwood having moved down the road we now have a footy ground to ourselves, which is the main thing at the end of the day.

Yeah I think they share the gym, pool and other indoor facilities, but as above with Collingwood having moved down the road we now have a footy ground to ourselves, which is the main thing at the end of the day.
Thanks mate and the good thing also victory and storm wouldnt train as much as an afl club so it would be like having it on there own. You wouldnt have a video or photos off it would u mate?

Thanks mate and the good thing also victory and storm wouldnt train as much as an afl club so it would be like having it on there own. You wouldnt have a video or photos off it would u mate?

cb564f5803dc2bafef3c88f7b386b6d8_zps49258c36.jpg

That's where we used to train, that was until after round two this year.

And just sifting through my photos, this is where we train now...

14045ef3ca7af22531a942c5f7b09433_zpsc23999ca.jpg

(dunno why the photo is this small :/)

cb564f5803dc2bafef3c88f7b386b6d8_zps49258c36.jpg

That's where we used to train, that was until after round two this year.

And just sifting through my photos, this is where we train now...

14045ef3ca7af22531a942c5f7b09433_zpsc23999ca.jpg

(dunno why the photo is this small :/)
thanks mate i have seen the ground before i was hoping maybe the was a video inside melbournes training facilitys its a long shot but.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back