Training Training Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevo on the latest Aces podcast:

'Clarko has put the players in groups of 5 to train with in the offseason, must meet requirements otherwise the entire group gets punished. Teaching the boys accountability and also team first'

Stevo's group is Souva, Cooper, Taylor, PC.

Last edited:

'Clarko has put the players in groups of 5 to train with in the offseason, must meet requirements otherwise the entire group gets punished. Teaching the boys accountability and also team first'

I like it. 👍

This sounds like a great way to increase the standards that the players hold themselves to.

Not a strong group of trainers but with a great leader and trainer in Souv guiding them.

This must surely mean by implication those not on the list for 2024 have been told so?

Maybe the group could join together to get a personal trainer for themselves. It's not as if they cannot afford one..

I'm hoping it's names out of a hat.

Jaidyn first name pulled out for the group.

They pull out Paul Curtis' name next. Jaidyn "lol well other than snapping a few more arsey goals at training he's not going to be pushing things too hard. Nice"

Then Cooper. Jaidyn "ok so we'll do a few more beach weights. Can live with that".

Then Taylor. Jaidyn "SCORE!!! I bench more than this guy and just got myself on a few guest lists over offseason. Sorted"

Then Larkey.... Jaidyn "FFS they had to stick one actual professional in there didn't they? This whole system is bull****"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really, really promising.

Put the accountability back on the players, it’s been missing for a very, very long time.

I wouldn’t want to be the player that turns up out of shape…

That is a great thing for PC, not so much the others who are all some of our best trainers. I love the idea of using tithes. Great job Clarko.

Last edited:

Best thing I have heard in a LONG time 💙💙💙

Not a strong group of trainers but with a great leader and trainer in Souv guiding them.
2 of our best 4 runners in that group CT and larkey

Only jy and bailey are any good at running that are not in that group

Sheezel will be one of our best runners also after another preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back