Remove this Banner Ad

hbk_aus

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Did anybody go? Did all of our "doubtful" players train, such as Milburn, Johnson, etc?

SEN have been down there doing a live broadcast from Skilled Stadium. 10,000+ people watched what was a very light training. All players trained apparently. But all they did was some kick to kick, handballing and goal kicking practice

SEN have been down there doing a live broadcast from Skilled Stadium. 10,000+ people watched what was a very light training. All players trained apparently. But all they did was some kick to kick, handballing and goal kicking practice

well they had their proper training session yesterday i spose, and aren't they having a run at the mcg tomorrow??

good turnout though!

if we win, imagine how many ppl are gonna be at skilled on sunday................!!

Great turnout, the VFL players were out there more then the AFL ones, Davenport, Djerkerra (sp?), Hawkins, Bedford, Callan, Spencer, West, there were heaps of them, they were kicking for goal on tight angles and it was also good to see Mooney out there with about 5 VFL players.

Stupid GFC did nothing, didnot play any music or anything very dull day. could have done alot better IMO

Play music? Its a training session before the biggest game of their lives, not a rock concert or a fan day!

Re: 4000 v 15,000

I dunno where you got 15k from, according to the Addy & Fox sports news there was around 5k-8k there.
:)

Who has seen themselves on TV so far??
I've seen myself in the background on CH 7 and 9, had a closeup shot on 10 and was interviewed for SEN. Goes to show you don't need to dress up like a mad cat fan to get noticed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well they did play the theme song, but the first cd was a little scratched...

I think at one stage they played the theme song to try and keep the kids entertained so they would get off the ground in the break.

I'm not sure if I saw Kelly out there, however can't remember if he was in the first group? Same with Milburn. Although there was an announcement about players training at the pool etc.

Well they did play the theme song, but the first cd was a little scratched...

I think at one stage they played the theme song to try and keep the kids entertained so they would get off the ground in the break.

I'm not sure if I saw Kelly out there, however can't remember if he was in the first group? Same with Milburn. Although there was an announcement about players training at the pool etc.

I saw both Kelly and Milburn out there training, so don't worry mate. =)

Re: 4000 v 15,000

I was so proud of being one of... 15,000 Cats' supporters today at the training session.:thumbsu:

I'd have been there too if it wasn't for work. :(

But I have been given permission to wear my Cats gear tomorrow, so that's some small consolation. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Training today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back