Training today

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, anyone who was at training today, could you please provide your thoughts on players who trained well and the players who looked a little proppy.

Couldnt get down there myself, will on Friday, so any information is appreciated.

I heard on SEN that the talk was about Didak, Not attending training !!!
They were relating this to his contract which states he is required to be at each training session....
This was the first training session he has missed since the minor issue.
SEN were suggesting maybe he has been delisted let go, after the meeting on Monday......
I would doubt this story ?????

They were relating this to his contract which states he is required to be at each training session....
SEN were suggesting maybe he has been delisted let go, after the meeting on Monday......

It's from SEN so yeah take it with a pinch of salt.

I have this crazy theory tho... its pretty out there so you'll have to bare with me...

Didak has this, this, thing! Some call it a cold, others call it the flu or a 'bug'. It keeps people away from work sometimes, especially when they're contagious... you see, you dont want ur work mates getting it.

Okay im being tongue in cheek but id say that would be the most likely reason for any player missing training. Last thing they all need is another bout of the squits this year.

SEN are like a bunch of oul fellas with nothing to do and less to talk about. You are right to doubt. Didak might have a sore ear, for example.:)

Didak won't be delisted, the only reason he might have decided not to go to training if he was told after the meeting with Eddie was he is going to be traded, but again I doubt this
I agree with Pongo he is probably sick

Or Hungover

Hey, anyone who was at training today, could you please provide your thoughts on players who trained well and the players who looked a little proppy.

Couldnt get down there myself, will on Friday, so any information is appreciated.

Burns trained well.

Rocca just having a few kicks.

Did's a no show.

I am over Didak, if he is sick or whatever now the club will be forced to answer questions about him instead of the finals.
Hope Walsh or Eddie or whom ever release a statement that states why and puts it to bed.
Really happy to hear Burns trained well

I found a more appropriate illistration of the amount of salt to take with anything on SEN.

SaltMine.jpg

I have this crazy theory tho... its pretty out there so you'll have to bare with me...

Didak has this, this, thing! Some call it a cold, others call it the flu or a 'bug'. It keeps people away from work sometimes, especially when they're contagious... you see, you dont want ur work mates getting it.

Okay im being tongue in cheek but id say that would be the most likely reason for any player missing training. Last thing they all need is another bout of the squits this year.

Conspiracy theorist!!

I heard on SEN that the talk was about
no it's not i went both day's the week after the incident and he wasn't there for either of them.....

Burns trained well

I thought presti looked a little propy still and would be in doubt.

and maxwell did some centre square work with the mids

This might be a ridiculous question, but why are we still even talking about Presti?? Wouldn't we rather have Wakes? I was under the impression that Wakes with a groin was a test for this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i actually thought more people would have been there but there definitely wasnt anywhere near 400 people there. at least i didnt think there was.

observation from training this morning : john 'jack' anthony nail most of his shots for goal. hopefully hes that accurate on sat night :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Training today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back