Travel to and from Launceston!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

:confused: Dissapointed about how difficult it is getting to and especially back from Aurora ( Launceston) on sunday. I thought it would be great to fly over on Sunday morning and then fly home after the match!
Problem is while I can get there on Sunday morning I cannot get a flight back as the latest one leaving Launceston is about 3.30pm, and as I do not wish to drive down to Hobart it means that I would have to stay until monday.
Surely the HFC should be able to see that a great number of Hawk supporters would like to come over but are unable to get back for work on monday.
Even those that would like to make a weekend of it and be back for work on monday are unable to do it!!
Common HFC get uncle Jeff K to pull some weight with the airlines.
What does every one else think??:thumbsdown::confused:

Have you tried JetStar, OH. I booked a flight, 8:20 pm JQ752, on Sunday night, I think via Melbourne, back to the Gold Coast.

:confused: Dissapointed about how difficult it is getting to and especially back from Aurora ( Launceston) on sunday. I thought it would be great to fly over on Sunday morning and then fly home after the match!
Problem is while I can get there on Sunday morning I cannot get a flight back as the latest one leaving Launceston is about 3.30pm, and as I do not wish to drive down to Hobart it means that I would have to stay until monday.
Surely the HFC should be able to see that a great number of Hawk supporters would like to come over but are unable to get back for work on monday.
Even those that would like to make a weekend of it and be back for work on monday are unable to do it!!
Common HFC get uncle Jeff K to pull some weight with the airlines.
What does every one else think??:thumbsdown::confused:

how will the tassie government ever make money off this sponsorship deal if they cant steal you for another day or 2? i mean come on we wouldnt be making so much if people were allowed to go home

We the good wife and I are flying in Thursday and going home Tuesday,I can't wait to soak up the Tassie air and spend a couple of days in Hobart too.
If the Tassie Govtnment are good enough to give us $3m whats so bad about about spending some of our hard earned there.

Thanks to you all for your thoughts and help. I actually am now going over on Friday and home out of Hobart on Tuesday. I love Tassie and try to spend a week or 2 there each year.
However the real point of this thread is that it is very hard to return to Melb on the night after the game. We really are missing a market.
I an pretty well retired and am able to generally be flexabile. However many of our supporters do not have that flexability.
Anyway see you all on Sunday.
GO HAWKS!!!!!:thumbsu:

Thanks to you all for your thoughts and help. I actually am now going over on Friday and home out of Hobart on Tuesday. I love Tassie and try to spend a week or 2 there each year.
However the real point of this thread is that it is very hard to return to Melb on the night after the game. We really are missing a market.
I an pretty well retired and am able to generally be flexabile. However many of our supporters do not have that flexability.
Anyway see you all on Sunday.
GO HAWKS!!!!!:thumbsu:
Have a cheer and a beer for me old hawk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travel to and from Launceston!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back