Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan The Man

Debutant
Suspended
Nov 14, 2008
Monash University
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure what type it is, but good on him, spending our membership money quite well as you can see. I kid I kid.

Should help the current economic crisis by stimulating consumer spending, that Travis, always thinking about everybody else...:thumbsu::thumbsu:

In all seriousness though, should have a great season next year.

Did Wakes not teach him anything about the environment?

I'm with Trav - The more damage to the environment the better the car will be. Only exception is probably the new Telsa Roadster at the moment - is faster than a 911 and off an electric engine. 100 kp/h in 3.? seconds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a huge fan of Hummers, I must say... even if I was after a 4WD I just don't rate Hummers.

Whatever makes Trav happy though.

A guy down the road has a black one. Very nice car. Good for Trav, spend the dosh to help the economy!
Yeah they are nice cars, brothers boss has one surprisingly easy to drive although it feels like a tank.

Good way to show off your money, especially at night light up like a christmas tree

Yeah they are nice cars, brothers boss has one surprisingly easy to drive although it feels like a tank.

Good way to show off your money, especially at night light up like a christmas tree

That is extremely true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Cloke has got a new Hummer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back