Travis Cloke has got a new Hummer

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood should be making deals to get all the players driving the new Lexus Hybrid... I don't like the idea of Trav driving a Hummer from Ringwood to Richmond every day - Obviously not conscious of his environmental impact, is Trav...

The Lexus RX is a hybrid luxury SUV that won "Luxury Vehicle of the Year" from RACV magazine, and surely he would have got a sweet deal on one from the sponsors...

The Lexus LS 600h L is a full V8 hybrid as well - I'd be driving one of these cars in a second if I had the cash...

I hope he doesent drive like his brother. I remember a couple of years ago walking out of the lexus center to see a silver subaru driving at a millon miles an hour come to a scretching stop and out jumped trav from the passenger seat with cameron driving. Trav took a parking ticket from cameron and put it on a car near them the jumped back into the car while cameron speed off faster than I've ever seen a road car go

Collingwood should be making deals to get all the players driving the new Lexus Hybrid... I don't like the idea of Trav driving a Hummer from Ringwood to Richmond every day - Obviously not conscious of his environmental impact, is Trav...

The Lexus RX is a hybrid luxury SUV that won "Luxury Vehicle of the Year" from RACV magazine, and surely he would have got a sweet deal on one from the sponsors...

The Lexus LS 600h L is a full V8 hybrid as well - I'd be driving one of these cars in a second if I had the cash...
Hybrids actually use more petro chemicals to make and its harder to dispose of the batteries then it is to clean up the mess fossil fuel makes (plant more trees or stopping culling rainforests)

Hybrids actually use more petro chemicals to make and its harder to dispose of the batteries then it is to clean up the mess fossil fuel makes (plant more trees or stopping culling rainforests)
Uh no. It's a nice idea - The kind that is fun to think about, but no, a hybrid vehicle is not worse for the environment than a regular one, and certainly not a Hummer.

The thing about the batteries is based off old news - New hybrid cars use fully recyclable NiMH batteries, and Toyota pay money for the return of the ones from their cars to ensure they get properly recycled.

Hybrid cars aren't perfect, and there are inherent problems with the development of them going forward, but they're certainly an improvement over standard internal combustion engines, including the GWOW (or "Global Warming on Wheels) Hummers.

Uh no. It's a nice idea - The kind that is fun to think about, but no, a hybrid vehicle is not worse for the environment than a regular one, and certainly not a Hummer.

The thing about the batteries is based off old news - New hybrid cars use fully recyclable NiMH batteries, and Toyota pay money for the return of the ones from their cars to ensure they get properly recycled.

Hybrid cars aren't perfect, and there are inherent problems with the development of them going forward, but they're certainly an improvement over standard internal combustion engines, including the GWOW (or "Global Warming on Wheels) Hummers.
Well yeah cpmparedto hummers, but hybrids have alot of problems.

Ill also point out a v8 mercedes won green car of the year last year

Anyone seen that doco Who killed the Electric car.. damn shame.. nice little car

A service entailed checking the tyres and filling up the windshield wiper water.. but who's gonna make money out of that :(

Being a mod doesn't pay that well?:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Cloke has got a new Hummer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back