Travis Johnstone

Remove this Banner Ad

Come Get Some

Debutant
Aug 21, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Very happy i picked up TJ. Only 20 touches last week for an 87 and 22 tonight for a 93. Still spent alot of time on the bench. Once he gets more into it there will be some big scores rolling in. Anyone else jump on him?:thumbsu:

I knew he was going to do this which is why i picked him up. Can't complain about those scores i'll be more than happy if he keeps this up through out the year :thumbsu:

Doing great so far, but I'm still very happy with Nathan Jones instead...:p
Jonesy scored 80 last week, even when his side got smashed, hopefully with the Dees being a bit more competitive this round, should get 85+...:thumbsu:

yer i picked him up to good package( i bet you his glad his not playing for melborne any more)

Yeah, I thought his price was pretty cheap. So I picked him up instead of Salopek. I got Buckley instead of Jones. I'm happy with my picks on them

depending on how goodes goes this week will determine whether i place him in there or not i reckon

1. itll free up 30 grand
2. his price will rise a good amount and he looks so so comfortable there

dont you guys recon he hesitates a fair bit with the ball, he is also a very slow runner(eg chasing players down)

dont you guys recon he hesitates a fair bit with the ball, he is also a very slow runner(eg chasing players down)

last night he seemed to me like a player with heaps of time to weigh up his options, and his kicks were, as dennis commetti would put it, centimeter perfect

i had him last year and he burnt me, so i was very wary of picking him. went for mclean instead...so far he's come up with 94. hope he does well today

very happy with tj's output atm

however very dissapointed with buckley and morton today, tonight tuck looks the better pick over morton

jones had a good first half but faded in the second

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Johnstone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back