List Mgmt. Treloar officially nominates Pies as his pref club (Mods: please use this thread for all AT posts)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to KB on SEN just now, he is adamant Treloar could still be a tiger next year as richmond is still his preferred club even though he nominated us. Not taking the news well at all lol.
Ok, so everyone is clear
KB never ever backs down on anything, hes never been wrong, and he is a peculiar type of stirrer.
No body takes him seriously, hes just a guy who has had a long term media career without ever giving an inch on any weird position he takes.
Thats him, so let the richmonds be suckkers

I'm feeling positive with this trade, the heath shaw/ taylor adams seemed to be win win for both clubs so there seems to be a fair relationship.

GWS need a ruckman to back up Mumford who seems to be their most important player. So pick rnd 1+witts/treloar + possible steak knives would be the goer?

This would be dependent on us getting Kreuzer though, as the FWD/RUCK option. I think we'd be paying well overs for Kreuzer/Treloar, but risks always need to be taken.

Anyone remember last year when the Beams saga was happening, and the reality of the easing of player movements set in, people rationalising it by saying "it's alright, we lost out this time, but we'll be the beneficiary in the future"? Who'd have thought the future would be here so quick. Giggity!

In regards to us losing players to get this done. I would hate to lose Witts as I think he will be our best Ruckman in the near future. To satisfy their needs to assist Mummy I think White would serve as a good option. With Treloar we also wouldn't need as much mid depth so BK could also be used. 1st rounder with both these options and bang done. Seeds another option IMO.

In regards to us losing players to get this done. I would hate to lose Witts as I think he will be our best Ruckman in the near future. To satisfy their needs to assist Mummy I think White would serve as a good option. With Treloar we also wouldn't need as much mid depth so BK could also be used. 1st rounder with both these options and bang done. Seeds another option IMO.
This is White that failed to cement a spot as a second ruck/forward in a team that finished 12th.

Kruezer is better then Witts so I don't get the hate from some, if we get him and Aish as well then we have nailed it
Carlton-ed.
Not hard to understand.

Has anyone ever dated an accountant? I've got a date tonight with one. She's quite sexy and I'm hoping she's not boring.
Take an abacus.
Bound to impress.:thumbsu:

Has anyone ever dated an accountant? I've got a date tonight with one. She's quite sexy and I'm hoping she's not boring.
With a bit of luck she'll be able to give some worthwhile advice on what to do with your digits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[OTE="Anzacday, post: 40761594, member: 154460"]With a bit of luck she'll be able to give some worthwhile advice on what to do with your digits.[/QUOTE]

Im a frivolous spender. Lavish shoes and suits. If I don't like her shoes. If they are flat $30 kmart jobs.. she can forget it. The date will last 5 mins.

[OTE="Anzacday, post: 40761594, member: 154460"]With a bit of luck she'll be able to give some worthwhile advice on what to do with your digits.

Im a frivolous spender. Lavish shoes and suits. If I don't like her shoes. If they are flat $30 kmart jobs.. she can forget it. The date will last 5 mins.[/QUOTE]
Oh you are such a prize, hope she doesn't like you.
How would you know the shoes are from Kmart, shop there do you?

I'm feeling positive with this trade, the heath shaw/ taylor adams seemed to be win win for both clubs so there seems to be a fair relationship.

GWS need a ruckman to back up Mumford who seems to be their most important player. So pick rnd 1+witts/treloar + possible steak knives would be the goer?

This would be dependent on us getting Kreuzer though, as the FWD/RUCK option. I think we'd be paying well overs for Kreuzer/Treloar, but risks always need to be taken.

LOL.... There ain't no steak knives coming our way in that scenario. If anything, it would still require another pick going GWS's way to get the deal done.

Im a frivolous spender. Lavish shoes and suits. If I don't like her shoes. If they are flat $30 kmart jobs.. she can forget it. The date will last 5 mins.
Oh you are such a prize, hope she doesn't like you.
How would you know the shoes are from Kmart, shop there do you?[/QUOTE]

i only shop at k-mart when im buying mum a mothers day present.. pots and pans and s.h..t

you can tell kmart job shoes cause the stitching looks s.it.. and theyre normally synthetic and crap.

if they are.. im out the door like flash gordon.

There is something about Hampton that gets me in a Crisp mood? Could be the athletic running half back that we have been craving for, would lessen the pain of Shazza leaving thus giving us something back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back