Trent Barrett you dog

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't sin-bin players for an act of foul play in Rugby League.

It's either a send off or on report.

I don't think the ref could have sent him off considering how low Inglis was to the ground.

It's still a bad incident mind you, and Barrett will have to answer for his actions at the judiciary.

That hit wasn't as bad as it looked. First contact was with the shoulder then bounced up. Penalty and probably one match suspension is sufficent. Grade 1 careless at worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a little bit of a cheap shot, the Smith on Wallace hit and so was Barrett's ... but I was happy just to see a bit of niggle and actually a couple of punches thrown (thanks Micky Crocker) ... not PC I know but I defy anyone on here to tell me they didn't enjoy it. At least NSW tried to fire up, instead of being insipid.

Whats the bigger dog act, hitting someone from behind or being selected for Qld despite being a blue???

One is acting within the rules the other isn't - pretty easy eh?

Pretty sure I saw Jarryd Hayne getting around for Fiji in the world cup.

One is acting within the rules the other isn't - pretty easy eh?

Pretty sure I saw Jarryd Hayne getting around for Fiji in the world cup.
Hayne has alot more Fijian than Inglis does Qld in him.

Grew up 400km south of Qld, only got claimed because of ****ing school footy.

Now disregarding this how in your right mind could you, as a new south welshman, just go and play for Qld? Likewise would a Qlder ever want to play for NSW? Shit no.

He's an amazing player and good luck to him, i dont want people who dont wanna be there wearing the mighty sky blue (Lyon), but my respect for inglis is certainly diminished.

Hayne has alot more Fijian than Inglis does Qld in him.

Grew up 400km south of Qld, only got claimed because of ****ing school footy.

Now disregarding this how in your right mind could you, as a new south welshman, just go and play for Qld? Likewise would a Qlder ever want to play for NSW? Shit no.

He's an amazing player and good luck to him, i dont want people who dont wanna be there wearing the mighty sky blue (Lyon), but my respect for inglis is certainly diminished.

So you've just found out about Greg Inglis, or you been saving up this hate for 3 years? :rolleyes:
And is Inglis the only Queensland player out there, or are there 12 others on the field?

And if you are sick of losing, try getting some players other than the duds who have been repesenting NSW ...

**** I hope you get cleaned up. Absolute dog act. Weak as piss.

& the Cameron Smith elbow? All ok I suppose.

I see you were posting after the Tigers/Storm game on the w/e ... No comment on the old fashioned COATHANGER on one of the Tigers players?

Not a dogs act I suppose...

Should have been sin binned..thug.

How amusing to see you publicly make an idiot of yourself ... Typical Storm fan... Try learning the rules.

NSW were always going to target him.

Rubbish.

You lot really do have a chip on your shoulders don't you?

Now worried Slaters going to be the next target.

If anyone attacks Slater it is likely to be a revenge attack, and they should be given automatic entry into the Immortals.

If GI has a broken jaw, barrrett should get the amount of games that GI will miss.

:D

& Stephen Kearney, should he have been banned for life in 2000?

Thought Cam Smith's shirtfront late in the game would attract more attenttion than it did. You'd get 4 weeks in AFL for that.

:thumbsu:

So you've just found out about Greg Inglis, or you been saving up this hate for 3 years? :rolleyes:

Actually, people have been whinging for years about Inglis representing the wrong state.

And is Inglis the only Queensland player out there, or are there 12 others on the field?

And if you are sick of losing, try getting some players other than the duds who have been repesenting NSW ...

Its generally accepted that they let inglis slip past the rules because at the time NSW were so dominant.

Of course they didnt forecast that a - queensland produces a shitload of their own great players (ie lockyer, price, petro hodges thurston)
b- andrew johns would retire, amongst a whole host of talent we have lost over the last few years

So really a shite decision.

I dont really want the traitorous merkin playing for my state, but it really is a farce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Barrett you dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back