Trent Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he plays next week then.

Team is looking settled but still have 2 rookie midfielders (Morton and Jack/Tuck).

Would love to trade 2 of Tuck/Bird/Jack for Cotchin and a gun soon.

You dont score points in the minor leagues, even if you do "rip it up".

Gee, thanks for letting us all know that you dont get points when playing in the vfl.

The thread maker was just letting us all know that Cothcin must of got a few touches. I found it to be pretty good info.

Gee, thanks for letting us all know that you dont get points when playing in the vfl.

The thread maker was just letting us all know that Cothcin must of got a few touches. I found it to be pretty good info.

Firstly, as a Richmond fan at least spell the kids name right. And second, what info did the OP give? No stats, no nothing - just a "he ripped it up" fanboy comment that was probably second or third hand.

And given sante's track record with his comments on VFL, I'm more inclined to go with his far more level headed analysis of "one decent quarter" of footy.

Firstly, as a Richmond fan at least spell the kids name right. And second, what info did the OP give? No stats, no nothing - just a "he ripped it up" fanboy comment that was probably second or third hand.

And given sante's track record with his comments on VFL, I'm more inclined to go with his far more level headed analysis of "one decent quarter" of footy.

26 possessions...first game back

that answer your question hero?

If you haven't got anything useful to add to a thread, dont add it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond finally look the goods. They destroyed Freo by 11 goals and should had beaten the doggies by 3 or 4 goals.
They have stars at such as:
Raines (running HBF)
Coughlan (hard nut and good tackler who won B and F in 3rd year)
Cotchin (number 2 draft pick best midfielder in 07 draft)
K.Pettifier (looked great last season and is a great HFF)
J.Bowden (there best or 2nd best player)

5 quality players to come into side

Richmond finally look the goods. They destroyed Freo by 11 goals and should had beaten the doggies by 3 or 4 goals.
They have stars at such as:
Raines (running HBF)
Coughlan (hard nut and good tackler who won B and F in 3rd year)
Cotchin (number 2 draft pick best midfielder in 07 draft)
K.Pettifier (looked great last season and is a great HFF)
J.Bowden (there best or 2nd best player)

5 quality players to come into side

both are dropped and shuldnt come bak into the team

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back