šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† in my lifetime šŸ˜
Aug 27, 2015
šŸ…±ļøšŸ…°ļøšŸ„‡1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ
7e0764cfef779929ced09d2317fcea02

Hard to think of a man who's consistently done more on the field without ever losing his temper or failing to maintain the utmost standards of professionalism & sportsmanship.

Just a terrific bloke everyone can feel good about cheering, who's immesurably advanced the Aboriginal cause without ever becoming selfishly indulgent or divisive.

Congratulations Shaun on being a true ornament to the game.

Good journey, congrats.

Also I think it was masterfully orchestrated by Hawthorn to become a bottom 4 team at this stage of his career, this way he got to keep playing the last 30 odd games without obviously standing out for being well below AFL level.

Good journey, congrats.

Also I think it was masterfully orchestrated by Hawthorn to become a bottom 4 team at this stage of his career, this way he got to keep playing the last 30 odd games without obviously standing out for being well below AFL level.
Heā€™s an outside of the cap assistant coach.

I would like him to play on for a season or so to get the games record off that Norf Raffle hack.

Well, he did name one of his kids Nixie...

Oh, and that $200k payout to get the charges dropped
some on, get your facts right or...I dont know , maybe get an banzhammer over your head?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks? Hell yes. How often do you rewatch the flaccid 3peat compared to the ā€˜83, ā€˜86, ā€˜88, ā€˜89 and ā€˜08 premierships?
I watch all of those...in fact in the off season I have 13 GF's to watch, one a week and it's almost time for the next season to start!

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

Hawks? Hell yes. How often do you rewatch the flaccid 3peat compared to the ā€˜83, ā€˜86, ā€˜88, ā€˜89 and ā€˜08 premierships?
Don't rewatch them much but it would last 15 mins of the 13PF, half way through 1st qtr to half way through 2nd qtr of 14GF (best 30 mins of football you will ever see), 08GF (especially last 10 mins of the 3rd)

Probably the least talented of the 400 gamers but a good effort none the less.
You off my Xmas list you flog. Least talented? Probably the most talented after Tuck.

Go and fish outside this tribute thread.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Tribute to Shaun Burgoyne on 400 Exemplary AFL Games. šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

Back