Trinity VS Marcellin

Remove this Banner Ad

McPhee

Debutant
Mar 21, 2005
Other Teams
Essendon
After coming back from a nail biting loss last week to Ivanhoe and Marcelling coming off a massive thrashing last week. Trinity prevailed at Bulleen and won by about 5-6 goals over Marcellin. Was an arm wressle for most of the day, but 2nd half was dominated by Trinity.

Any thoughts on how any TAC cup players played, I think they were:

From Marcellin:
Ryan Anderson
Matthew Bain
Tim Coghlan (injured???)

From Trinity:
Dave MacKay
Dayne Coulson-Hoffacker
Brendan Iezzi

Any thoughts?

yeh was definately lucky to make chargers this year...
doesn't have height and not very well built at all...
i wouldn't even say he was a "good" yarra player either..was dropped from the 15 YJFML squad so he can't be much chop ey? he's a dud...

no one has answered my question. who played well? jack osborn was very good for trinity. surprised he isnt on any lists for TAC cup teams. hes a solid player, big lad with a huge leap, has great leg speed and can change direction really well. thing that i saw was that he needs to work on his kicking a bit but a very solid player

Saw Bain play early game for Chargers, can't see him going much further, and nowhere near the ability or hardness of his brother. Hasn't been getting a run even with so many regulars missing so I guess that says something.

neatagreen said:
Saw Bain play early game for Chargers, can't see him going much further, and nowhere near the ability or hardness of his brother. Hasn't been getting a run even with so many regulars missing so I guess that says something.

has been playing school footy. thats probably one of the reasons that he hasnt been getting a run for oakleigh. they will play him later on in the season when school football finishes

i wouldn't worry about bain...
he is a dud, going nowhere with footy n will get delisted from the charges next year...too small n too light and can't play football....
he may as well give up now ey??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like you know him well juDDa??? But everything you have said is right. He is not much good.

McPhee said:
no one has answered my question. who played well? jack osborn was very good for trinity. surprised he isnt on any lists for TAC cup teams. hes a solid player, big lad with a huge leap, has great leg speed and can change direction really well. thing that i saw was that he needs to work on his kicking a bit but a very solid player

Your kidding yourself mcphee if you think trinity has a good enough team to with the agsv this year.. Jack osborn??? now your just pulling random names out of your team, stop caring so much about what people think of you and your team, and more on the next game.

FootyStar#1 said:
Your kidding yourself mcphee if you think trinity has a good enough team to with the agsv this year.. Jack osborn??? now your just pulling random names out of your team, stop caring so much about what people think of you and your team, and more on the next game.

settle down mate...dont have a cry now...you sound upset? go take a breather and come back and actually post something of importance ok

tombo said:
he couldn't save them from losing though
yeh true that,
howver,
with coghlan and carlyle out (both TAC), and Tantis-Hall (vic metro 16's) and only starting with 3 on the bench didnt help marcellin...
but overal a good win to trinity who looked to be a pretty good side!
the game was 2 weeks ago so i think this thread is done with...

juDDa said:
yeh true that,
howver,
with coghlan and carlyle out (both TAC), and Tantis-Hall (vic metro 16's) and only starting with 3 on the bench didnt help marcellin...
but overal a good win to trinity who looked to be a pretty good side!
the game was 2 weeks ago so i think this thread is done with...

i 2nd that. close thread

shutup ya ****************************campaigner********************************campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Trinity VS Marcellin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back