Triple J's Hottest 100

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm no real Muse fan bar the odd song but Muse is about as far as you go before you reach self indulgent wank.

That's ridiculous. You must have an extremely limited number of artists/bands that you like if you consider anything more complex than Muse to be 'self indulgent wank'. On the spectrum between basic and complex music, Muse is easliy closer to the 'basic' end. If that's as adventurous as you can stand to be, quit the facade and just listen to the top 40 already.

yeh but compared to what music is out there muse's stuff sounds like your standard shit. definitely not as out there as alot of their fans claim.

Nail, hammer, head.

ClintDogg said:
top 100 songs that ive never ever heard of b4

Yes, God forbid you listen to something you haven't heard b4 (sic). If you haven't heard it, it must suck, right?

yeah there were better on that album, still good tho
Wish state of massachusetts had made the top 100, now that is a really good song

I'm no real Muse fan bar the odd song but Muse is about as far as you go before you reach self indulgent wank. Even then, they cross the boundary at times

LOL, I've been checking them out after they were on the hottest 100, and that's a fair point. Though having listened to them I wouldn't call them all that 'out there', Knights of Cydonia is still a pretty good song, IMO. Not sure whether it deserved #1 but it seems like decent recognition for a band that's been around for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Triple J's Hottest 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Back