Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

JB and Billy return Monday.
Interesting that JB is actually returning this early, usually he's off until about early March post cricket season (he'll be in Brisbane for the last test of the summer presumably from Wednesday for a Thursday start). And this is also despite him usually ending his year about mid October.

Interesting that JB is actually returning this early, usually he's off until about early March post cricket season (he'll be in Brisbane for the last test of the summer presumably from Wednesday for a Thursday start). And this is also despite him usually ending his year about mid October.
He did a couple weeks at the start of last year as well before he went on holiday again

Yeah I reckon JB will do a few days this week, maybe next week once the cricket has finished, and then will disappear until the start of March.

Daisy Thomas is supposed to be getting married next month so he might not be the fill-in whilst JB's absent. I wonder if Nick Riewoldt is returning to Melbourne, he could host the show with Billy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brown seems the type of guy who is so far up his own ass its not even funny, but yea dont listen to MMM anymore, JB is annother one who seems like a total prick to be around
The guys I like to listen to the most are blokes I’m sure I’d like the least in person

Brown and Darcy are the single worst football commentators to ever do it.

Also How good were the peak Saturday rub days 2002-2015. Wish there was more vids or full episodes on utube closer to 2005

There's a couple out there early but not much

The Rub will obviously never go back to its glory days but more recently I loved the team around the time of 2020 - JB, Bill, BT, Duck and Damo. Lots to laugh about with Billy's quizzes, BT in isolation during the covid times, Fluffy Duck etc.

The Rub will obviously never go back to its glory days but more recently I loved the team around the time of 2020 - JB, Bill, BT, Duck and Damo. Lots to laugh about with Billy's quizzes, BT in isolation during the covid times, Fluffy Duck etc.
Ducks the least funny bloke in rub history. Him an Bernie just kill the vibe completely

I think Daisy bounces off Bill the best after JB. You need to be a radio host/babysitter to make it work. 😂
Daisy is a great fill in for jb, he's not JB but he goes allright. Even Joey's ok. Lehmo can **** off

Isaac Smith will join MMM in special comments this year according to Jon Anderson's column.

I wonder which slot he will appear in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Radio Triple M Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back