Troy Simmonds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big test for everyone will be when Cox pulls the pin. This will happen..

I'm not sure he will pull the pin. I heard him say in an interview that the injury will not get worse and his condition will improve in the coming weeks. Must admit I was surprised.

:thumbsu:

LMFAO! :D:thumbsu:

Where does Jolly fit into this equation? I totally forgot about him, he has been doing ok too. Probably just behind White/Sandilands and then daylight? :p

Jolly is clearly 4th atm ahead of any others, but it's pointless upgrading to him imo.

Last week's match was great though ;)

Who are these "Daylight" brothers, and how do I get them to St Kilda?

LMFAO! :D

Post of the year so far in the Supercoach section! :p

While where at it I wouldn't mind one of those Daylight brothers playing first ruck at Carlton too. Would be 10 times better than Hackland! :D:p

Yep, thank god he got dropped and I could justify trading him out!! :)

(although I believe the acceptable nicknames are Hackmore and Gimpmore :D)

You realise Mark Harvey has just worked out we actually need two ruckman, so Gilmore will now move into an unaccountable sweeping off half back role? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what exactly the word is on his knee?

Ive been climbing the rankings and have managed to get myself up to 14th, but my only weak spot in my team is my backup ruckman, and i cant afford to lose Simmonds...........

please, any good news on his injury would ease my stress

On the Sunday Footy Show they said he should be right this week. Was going to trade to Sandi but up until last week he'd strung a few decent games together. Plus with all my other injuries/suspensions I can't afford to trade him out anymore.

If Simmonds is out, who would everyone trade in?

Assuming most sides who have him already have Cox as the other ruckman, who is the next best ruck if money wasn't an issue.

Sandi?
Hille?
Think outside the square and go for someone like Kosi or Jolly?

Who would you go?

Assuming most sides who have him already have Cox as the other ruckman, who is the next best ruck if money wasn't an issue.

Sandi?
Hille?

Who would you go?

I have Simmo, if he's no good I'd grab Sandi for sure. $40k cheaper and averaging nearly 10 extra points per week.

Despise the thought of wasting valuable trades on Ruckman though.

Sandi?
Hille?

Who would you go?

Sandi would be the safe bet Kosi is a bit of a wilcard.
Last 4 games have seen him score167, 128, 57 & 99.

Wallace said everyone had pulled up well from the game, including star Matthew Richardson, who has been battling a knee injury, and Shane Edwards, who was taken from the ground after being slammed into it by a Darren Milburn tackle.

"We think that both Troy Simmonds, who got a knock late in the game, and Richo are both fine and we expect them to train – we had a light skills session where they didn't do much – but we expect them both to train on Thursday.

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=64846

I have had Kozi all year with Coxy. He's capable of some big scores, starting forward and them pushing into the ruck. Againist the pies this week with a weak backline and worse ruck divison i can see him producing the goods.

Cartledge named for Richmond would only suggest one thing ... SImmo is in big DOUBT :mad:

My back-up ruck Hampson is only ever named emergency every week for Carlton :thumbsdown: So much for everyone saying pre-season that Hampson would be number 1 ruck this yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back