Streaming Tulsa King

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

S2Ep1 was brilliant
S2Ep2 particularly the last 10 minutes was 🤮

The show got a welcome return to form for S2 Ep 3

Hoping this kick starts the season to a more action packed/Sopranos direction for the the rest of the season and beyond..

I love the casting of Neal McDonough for this season as Cal.

He was brilliant in Aarow/MCU tv universe as Damon Dark, great actor who makes so easy to hate the character he plays on sceeen (even though I am certain he is fantastic person off screen)

Interesting to note that the season Premier of Season 2 of Tulsa King drew the biggest streaming audience in Paramount Plus history.

Reckon this show is good for at least 3 or 4 seasons (maybe more)

I cannot wait till next week's episode.

f

The show got a welcome return to form for S2 Ep 3

Hoping this kick starts the season to a more action packed/Sopranos direction for the the rest of the season and beyond..

I love the casting of Neal McDonough for this season as Cal.

He was brilliant in Aarow/MCU tv universe as Damon Dark, great actor who makes so easy to hate the character he plays on sceeen (even though I am certain he is fantastic person off screen)

Interesting to note that the season Premier of Season 2 of Tulsa King drew the biggest streaming audience in Paramount Plus history.

Reckon this show is good for at least 3 or 4 seasons (maybe more)

I cannot wait till next week's episode.

f
When do they get put up?

It’s a lot better than the last season of Yellowstone

Is it just me or did they take the piss out of Alec Baldwin and the tragedy of what happened on Rust in the latest episode ?

Surprised they went there with that jibe at the shooting range but I enjoyed it.

Would like a bit more action next week tbh (although granted it would be boring if there as a shootout/blood bath every episode)

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming Tulsa King

Remove this Banner Ad

Back