Jul 13, 2005
Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Hawthorn v Bulldogs - live 12:30pm on both Seven and Fox Sports
Fremantle v Crows - live 4pm on both Seven and Fox Sports
Geelong v Kangaroos - 6 hour delay at 7pm....

Ridiculus scheduling from the AFL - if the Fremantle v Crows game was half-an-hour later then Seven could show the Geelong v Kangaroos game live and then the Crows game live - as it is, Seven is allowed to show an extra game when the Crows or Port are playing, however this rule was put in so that they could show their normal game as well as the Crows/Port game - not so that Seven could show both Foxtel games. :mad:

Seven could at least show most of the Geelong game and then cut to the crows match - as Nine would have done last year (although under slightly different cirumstances). Or fox sports could show the Geelong game on channel 518 to South Australia...

Get it right, AFL! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

At least you get 2 games on a sunday. Melbourne footy guide sucks. I wish I had foxtel. You guys get it easy because you will see your teams week in week out.

Ridiculus scheduling from the AFL - if the Fremantle v Crows game was half-an-hour later then Seven could show the Geelong v Kangaroos game live and then the Crows game live - as it is, Seven is allowed to show an extra game when the Crows or Port are playing, however this rule was put in so that they could show their normal game as well as the Crows/Port game - not so that Seven could show both Foxtel games. :mad:

Seven could at least show most of the Geelong game and then cut to the crows match - as Nine would have done last year (although under slightly different cirumstances). Or fox sports could show the Geelong game on channel 518 to South Australia...

Why the frick is Seven showing the Bulldogs-Hawks game at all? :confused:

Why the frick is Seven showing the Bulldogs-Hawks game at all? :confused:

Seven is allowed to show an extra game when the Crows or Port are playing, however this rule was put in so that they could show their normal game as well as the Crows/Port game - not so that Seven could show both Foxtel games

At least you get 2 games on a sunday. Melbourne footy guide sucks. I wish I had foxtel. You guys get it easy because you will see your teams week in week out.

At least you can see all three games if you want to pay for them - Geelong fans in Adelaide are probably paying $50 a month for foxtel and all they get is 6-hour delayed coverage.

providing you are a Port or Adel supporter you do. Essendon Carlton I watched at 7.30 the next morning.

Complete joke the entire thing.

I dont get this........ i thought 7 were showing the 1.30 game not the 12.30 one?
And 5 weeks in the whole thing has changed sow e get two games on two different channels and the other not at all.

The scheduling as a shambles at the moment, hope it improves next season.

I wouldn't be complaining.
We get one game which is delayed by one hour on a Sunday.

we can blame the afl for alot of things but not this one.

A simple 'all games live or near live' would have solved this problem.

How is the absence of such a condition *not* the AFL's fault?

Ah shit, Port v St Kilda is about to start on 7 here in Perth....half an hour after the match has finished.

Remove this Banner Ad

TV Coverage in Adelaide this Sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back