Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia - Part 2

So apparently the 2 Jets games they showed on ONE this season were enough, so they're not even going to show them in the wild card round. Great. :rolleyes:

Or the divisional round. This just gets better and better.

If Flacco plays like today, no chance. He was terrible even with a good ground game

Excuse me he only had 10 attempts. The focus was to rush only. They built a lead and protected it. AFAIK he did his job by handing off to the RB's all day and that rush for a 1st down in the latter half of the game was a bonus. It's not always about 20+ attempted passes with high QB ratings.

He will be called upon for some sort of a passing game this week as they won't be able to rely on rushing alone.

Excuse me he only had 10 attempts. The focus was to rush only. They built a lead and protected it. AFAIK he did his job by handing off to the RB's all day and that rush for a 1st down in the latter half of the game was a bonus. It's not always about 20+ attempted passes with high QB ratings.

He will be called upon for some sort of a passing game this week as they won't be able to rely on rushing alone.

so it should be easier to throw?
having a rating of 2 at the half from 6 attempts (1 pick, 2 completions and another dropped pick) won't get it done

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

The Punter Down Under doco will be on Fox Sports 3 on Sunday Jan 17th at 11:00am (EST) at the same time as One HD's playoff coverage.

Damn having no IQ.

America's Game is on OneHD at 10.30 PM tonight. Possibly the best ever DVD series on the NFL.

I picked up the Pats set in Boston, but now I've ordered SB I to XL online :thumbsu:

I picked up the Pats set in Boston, but now I've ordered SB I to XL online :thumbsu:

When you watch the Niners 1981 AG, you can sense a hint of sheer smugness in Randy Cross' words/ voice/ facial expression.. but then again, I'd be over the moon with the four down goal-line stand by the Niners D.. unbelievable.. also noticed AE Conference honouree Forrest Gregg, coached the Bengals that season also. FGregg ND finalist PeterBuch74 was just as stiff to lose also ... had his chances.

Gut wrencher!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Punter Down Under doco will be on Fox Sports 3 on Sunday Jan 17th at 11:00am (EST) at the same time as One HD's playoff coverage.

Damn having no IQ.

Just watched it... it was OK. That Giants guy was a bit of a tosser.

The 22 yr old guy seemed to have a big leg, very raw but definitely if AFL doesn't work out for him he'd have a good chance of making it in the NFL. The 25 yr old guy at the end (the one good at directional punting) also seemed like a consistent reliable kick.

Not bad to watch for 30 mins. They needed a camera shot from above to get perspective on the punts though.

Just watched it... it was OK. That Giants guy was a bit of a tosser.

The 22 yr old guy seemed to have a big leg, very raw but definitely if AFL doesn't work out for him he'd have a good chance of making it in the NFL. The 25 yr old guy at the end (the one good at directional punting) also seemed like a consistent reliable kick.

Not bad to watch for 30 mins. They needed a camera shot from above to get perspective on the punts though.

Yeah, it was interesting but not as good as I was hoping.

I think you mean Coulston. He seemed really good for such little experience. Is/was a Lion? I have never heard of him.

The NY Giants guy seemed to want to be the tough scout for the hell of it, but if you turned up with talent he told you so.

6am? So that means an hour of pre-game, because the game is at 3pm ET, which is 7am our time, right?

Yeah, it was interesting but not as good as I was hoping.

I think you mean Coulston. He seemed really good for such little experience. Is/was a Lion? I have never heard of him.

The NY Giants guy seemed to want to be the tough scout for the hell of it, but if you turned up with talent he told you so.

Guessing you meant Clouston? He was on our rookie list, was elevated, played about 5 games, and then delisted by Voss.

NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

Hi,

As there is not a lot of coverage of USA sports in Aus, I used to love sitting down on a Sunday night and listening to Born in the USA (a program about all US sports). It aired on 1116 SEN (a Melbourne radio station). Recently, one of the presenters left for the US, the show stopped running. I was wondering if people would leave their names below, I will pass them on to the station to show them how much interest there is in such a show. Maybe they would find someone else to help run the show. I am thankful for any help..

Pleas copy and paste the post before you to add to the list:

1. David Graham

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back