TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm completely lost.

I was saying Optus will have the same package Paramount+ had, which means all games from the First Round onwards live, plus all televised replays, meaning that not every single game will be available.

What did you think I said/meant?

I'm completely lost.

I was saying Optus will have the same package Paramount+ had, which means all games from the First Round onwards live, plus all televised replays, meaning that not every single game will be available.

What did you think I said/meant?

That’s okay. I read your original post to mean only replays would be shown because you didn’t have the word “live” in it. I didn’t watch much of the FA Cup last season on Paramount+, so I didn’t know what the coverage was like in the first few rounds of it.

That’s okay. I read your original post to mean only replays would be shown because you didn’t have the word “live” in it. I didn’t watch much of the FA Cup last season on Paramount+, so I didn’t know what the coverage was like in the first few rounds of it.

Replay as in if the first game is a draw they have a replay mid-week.. not a replay of the live game.

Aren't they getting rid of replays anyway

Had a look and yeah, replays have been scrapped from the coming season. Apparently it’s a six-year agreement, but I reckon it will become a permanent feature of the competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back