TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting together a very good young team and their manager has them playing really well.
He's pretty impressive, would have to be dumb to let him get away.

Reckon the rights must be worth **** all. They certainly move around a lot with little fanfare.

Thing with rights like La Liga / Ligue 1 is there isn't a big Spanish or French community in Australia and the only fixtures viewers are interested in are the big games generally. Ie classico fixtures in Spain plus Atletico games and in France generally only PSG would attract a casual viewer in Australia.

UCL & PL are the only competitions that are worth significant coin in our European football streaming market.

Like the sound of this. Will be able to park myself on the couch Saturday nights watching this going into PL.

That's cool. I don't particularly like Kavalee, but you could've had Donald Trump host it and I still would've said it's a great show of commitment to the game by the broadcaster. Better late than never.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's cool. I don't particularly like Kavalee, but you could've had Donald Trump host it and I still would've said it's a great show of commitment to the game by the broadcaster. Better late than never.

I loved Matchday Saturday on Fox back in the days. Talk show followed by A-League followed by PL. Wife didn't particilarly like me staying put on the couch bar for getting a beer / taking a piss but so be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

TV Rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back