Resource Two 2nd Tier AFL Venues for Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

b91a4b9f1ff2031128d8c5525f9d677d.jpg

d1a662f8f0079ca52001d618f85522ae.jpg

I laugh at this now.

As McGowan said, no perimeter fencing allowing free access to WAFL games. Course that's now hit reality with East Fremantle asking " how the **** are we supposed to make any money from matchday if we can't charge people to get in"?

Judging by the comments on Facebook, a lot of East freo supporters just want them to bite the bullet and play out of Freo oval.

I laugh at this now.

As McGowan said, no perimeter fencing allowing free access to WAFL games. Course that's now hit reality with East Fremantle asking " how the **** are we supposed to make any money from matchday if we can't charge people to get in"?

Judging by the comments on Facebook, a lot of East freo supporters just want them to bite the bullet and play out of Freo oval.

So stopping the WAFL's ability to raise revenue at the same time paying for a NRL team.
The W.A. government spent $ millions on a rectangular stadium which is largely unused now.

I laugh at this now.

I remember kranger sugeesting they should ground share at Cockburn with the Dockers like Perth do with the Eagles. I wonder if that's better or worse for the fans than Freo Oval.

I remember kranger sugeesting they should ground share at Cockburn with the Dockers like Perth do with the Eagles. I wonder if that's better or worse for the fans than Freo Oval.

Fremantle Oval is a superb oval in many respects - capacity, location, heritage and character.
Fremantle Oval is in the literal heart of Fremantle.
Look up on a map where Cockburn Central is. It's miles from Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Two 2nd Tier AFL Venues for Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back