Rumour Two Birds Brewing - Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelvin31

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Shhh.. Not confirmed yet (so don't tell anyone).. but it looks the Bulldogs have secured a (minor) beverage sponsor/partnership tie in with the local Two Birds Brewing (Spotswood) which is a craft beer brewery.

You most likely have seen their beer product in plenty of pubs/stores around town, but they are planning to do a special RWB Beer Can for the summer 2018 launch of the AFLW side, to be sold at their WO home games (at this stage) which is something different for us.

If I can get a photo I'll post it...

And Two Birds was started by (and named after) two birds. I met Jayne at a beer festival years ago and had a good chat.

I won a four (?) pack at a work raffle of the Taco beer. I liked it too, but may not have been the best judge at the time of consumption.

Josh Schache tells me it is a great breakfast beer....

Not a beer fan by any means but even I’m intrigued by the concept of taco beer. Gonna have to get down to an AFLW game to buy a can as a keepsake i think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a beer fan by any means but even I’m intrigued by the concept of taco beer. Gonna have to get down to an AFLW game to buy a can as a keepsake i think.

Two birds Pale Ale , a liquid of pure beauty .
Just recently had some coca / raspberry ( I think ) in Mansfield , magnificent !
Next time I see Josh I will ask if he has tried it ;)

With the growing gentrification of the surrounding suburbs and niche sponsors like TB's, we may need to rebrand as he Western Hipster Bulldogs!

I for one, look forward to the the inevitable return of parachute tracksuits to the official merchandise range.

With the growing gentrification of the surrounding suburbs and niche sponsors like TB's, we may need to rebrand as he Western Hipster Bulldogs!

I for one, look forward to the the inevitable return of parachute tracksuits to the official merchandise range.
Surely now we need an official pho supplier.

Shhh.. Not confirmed yet (so don't tell anyone).. but it looks the Bulldogs have secured a (minor) beverage sponsor/partnership tie in with the local Two Birds Brewing (Spotswood) which is a craft beer brewery.

You most likely have seen their beer product in plenty of pubs/stores around town, but they are planning to do a special RWB Beer Can for the summer 2018 launch of the AFLW side, to be sold at their WO home games (at this stage) which is something different for us.

If I can get a photo I'll post it...
Thanks again for the inside info Kelvin. Love and appreciate your work mate. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Two Birds Brewing - Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Back