News Two Tigers Subjected To Online Racism

Remove this Banner Ad

What a surprise........not. A number of Druggies fans really are shite people and massive campaigners.

The ****ing worst. Every time we host those campaigners there’s a fight in the stands, only fixture of the season that it happens and it’s every year.

The ones I’ve known in person almost without exception have all been massive flogs.

Carlton would be the next lowest bunch of scum.

We aren't going to delete the contents of the tweets, hiding them and pretending they dont exist helps nothing.

These people should be named, shamed and called out for the scum they are.

If the contents makes you uncomfortable then do more to call these people out.
I replied to the dick on twitter, and got banned

The AFL has a terrible culture of this type of shit, seems to happen every week and doesn’t stop.
Absolute BS.

At the bare minimum, the people who post this crap should be found and be made to commute to the club at their own expense and apologise to the victims face to face.
If they don’t have the balls to show up and do this the police press charges and they get a criminal record.

Would weed some of this shit out pretty quickly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pissweak from the trolls. Shouldn’t be happening. Good from the club to call it out and get on the front foot. Hope the two victims are feeling ok and the boys get around them.

Let’s leave the vitriol towards other clubs out of it. Every club would have a couple of real outliers that are in no way representative of the whole club. It doesn’t help things at all - it just fuels more anger and resentment when the focus should be on ensuring the players involved are ok.

The coward couldn’t even post under a picture of himself. Really weak effort.
OIP.9-JRVeLBtUkHNvvcS7ey5AHaJ4

I've tracked him down

The coward couldn’t even post under a picture of himself. Really weak effort.

There should definately been some kind of identity validation for social media

lets not get too ahead of ourselves

It doesnt need to be shown to everyone but your accounts should be tied to you, in cases like this w***er cops can go twitter whats his identity and case closed.

If you dont like it then dont have social media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back