Remove this Banner Ad

MadRyan

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2004
Werribee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do we here at BigFooty not love the Ty?

He isn't an overly sexy man, let's face it. The current hair style doesn’t pull too many ladies, one would think. However, I have grown to love the Ty and so should you!

He is a solid, slick and skillful mold of a man who no doubt has some definite talent. Very under-rated in my view, he stands at only 188cm yet can play key position backline. I certainly wouldn't mind him in my team, Essendon and Sheedy were very smart. Has put up some very good numbers for the Don's this season to date with tallies of 14, 16 and 18 being the highest.

He is known (true or false) to have the odd beer the night before games. Ol' Zantuck seems to love a bit of biffo as displayed several times whilst playing for Richmond and against Collingwood in the ANAZC day clash where his jumper was ripped to shreds. I fell in love with the Ty last season whilst he was playing for the Tigers. Against Hawthorn, bottom two clash, the Ty decided to demolish poor Shotgun Williams. Now whilst I love Shotgun Williams, this was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in football. Zantuck treated Williams like a rag doll and when being dragged, cracked a smile on the way out.

Do you or do you not love the Ty? If you consider him a thug, remember ... he is a GOOD thug. :)

51202770.jpg

<3

i really do wish he stayed at tigerland.

he has a bit of a 'wild' side. hopefully he has cleaned up his act.

seriously, i'd love to see him take hamill in a stoush. probably one of the only mid-sized backmen who i think successfully play above their height...

MOJOE said:
I bet his team mates & coach wished he's stayed at Tigerland too... :eek:

The reason he was moved on.

You can be Carey but if you want to leave and the club doesn't want you gotta move the lad on.

nonchalance said:
Love him.

How's this for a violent backline?
Zantuck Fletcher MJ
Welsh Bradley Solomon

It's a brawl waiting to happen, that is.
That backline did well last year when Hawthorn bashed you last year didn't it.
Welsh? Bradley? you must be kidding.

MACDAICOS said:

Zantuck can take out Mark Williams again. But yeah, Welsh lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MACDAICOS said:

Welsh takes more hits than he dishes out...but never backs down.

And Kepler has shown no signs of being intimidated, despite is lanky build and tender years.

You could easily add McPhee to that backline, a player that "tough guy" Vandenberg could only beat up while he was pinned down by 2 other Dorks.

MACDAICOS said:
NUTCASE! LOL! O.K then play him on Mr J.Brown next time you play the Lions and see how the NUTCASE goes then.

Will do.
Watch.

Incidentally, Welsh is the one who broke Pickett's collarbone - Pickett lined him up, as Byron does to the 20-year-olds, and Welsh just braced and took it. 8 weeks injured for sniper-boy.

nonchalance said:
Will do.
Watch.

Incidentally, Welsh is the one who broke Pickett's collarbone - Pickett lined him up, as Byron does to the 20-year-olds, and Welsh just braced and took it. 8 weeks injured for sniper-boy.
I can't beleive you lot sometimes. J.BROWN > KEPLER "NUTCASE" BRADLEY.

MACDAICOS said:
NUTCASE! LOL! O.K then play him on Mr J.Brown next time you play the Lions and see how the NUTCASE goes then.
Dont know about Kepler being a crazy boy but I freaked out when I heard he is only a 1 or 2 kilos lighter than JB.

Diamond_Joe said:
Dont know about Kepler being a crazy boy but I freaked out when I heard he is only a 1 or 2 kilos lighter than JB.
I personally think Bradley is a good young player with a bright future with Essendon but his no hard man or nutcase and as for giving to J.Brown well what can I say.....

Always been a fan of Ty Zantuck, always is hard at the footy and is a strong mark. Only thing that lets him down is his temper. I remember a 2003 match Richmond vs Fremantle where Medhurst killed him after half time and poor Ty was getting steamed up! :mad:

nonchalance said:

Don't forget David Schwartz never played again after he tried to iron out young Woosha.

As for Bradley on Brown. No doubt Brown would have the better of him, but Kepler would never, ever take a backwards step. He has taken big knocks in each of the last two games and both came about because of his own courage.

And Ty, well he is just a phyco. And that's the reason we love him.

Longy413 said:
Don't forget David Schwartz never played again after he tried to iron out young Woosha.

As for Bradley on Brown. No doubt Brown would have the better of him, but Kepler would never, ever take a backwards step. He has taken big knocks in each of the last two games and both came about because of his own courage.

And Ty, well he is just a phyco. And that's the reason we love him.
:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ty Zantuck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back