Rumour Tyler Brockman in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure, I think they have ""leaving the scene of an accident" here but I think it's depends on the severity.
In other words, if there's another car involved or someone gets hurt.
Most of the time it's probably determined by what results in the least work for the cop.

I witnessed a bloke in his mid 20's run a red light and t-bone another car on Springvale road 20 years ago. He managed to back his car out after a bit of an effort, and then take off up the road while his victim was injured in the car. I was out of the car trying to assist the injured victim.
Police turn up 10 minutes later. 20 minutes later an old bloke with a white beard turned up in a different car and said he was the driver and just went home to change cars. Said the light was green
I told the police it wasn't him and the light was clearly red, had about 5 other witnesses saying the same. They just shrugged and said he said it was him so that will do. , didn't want to do the paperwork. Breatho'd him and was all ok - no fine no problem.

Police are probably the laziest profession I know.

Most of the time it's probably determined by what results in the least work for the cop.

I witnessed a bloke in his mid 20's run a red light and t-bone another car on Springvale road 20 years ago. He managed to back his car out after a bit of an effort, and then take off up the road while his victim was injured in the car. I was out of the car trying to assist the injured victim.
Police turn up 10 minutes later. 20 minutes later an old bloke with a white beard turned up in a different car and said he was the driver and just went home to change cars. Said the light was green
I told the police it wasn't him and the light was clearly red, had about 5 other witnesses saying the same. They just shrugged and said he said it was him so that will do. , didn't want to do the paperwork. Breatho'd him and was all ok - no fine no problem.

Police are probably the laziest profession I know.
Yep, this is so true.

Mate of mine is a detective in a rural QLD city and said the same thing. He had about triple the arrests of anyone else because they didn't like arresting people and the older blokes just took it as a retirement gig.

Said there's only a couple of other young blokes who actually do any work out of their team of 10.

Rumour Tyler Brockman in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Back