U/16s 2009 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesnt state who he is ,
is he even that good ?
does he even have a say for this s.hit he talks ? i talk way to much for anyones liking and a player like you can talk but i believe we deserved it as we where best team all season I BELIEVE

haha you ********

if you knew who he was you wouldnt ask if hes good or not. you would feel like quiet the dick to be asking if hes good or not. joeys b and f

grand final predicitons and why?

Div1 - South Barwon vs St Joeys - i don't know much about these higher divisions, but south would be too good to go past, south by 4 points
Div2 - Bell Park vs Leopold - again don't know much, but park have been too good all season and the last time they met pold lost by 100+ points, park by 6 goals
Div3 - North Geelong vs Anglesea - once again i don't know much, but north seem to good from the talk. but the week off in junior footy can sometimes be a bad thing, but north by 2 goals.
Div4 - South Barwon vs Torquay - a bit of a roughie, i don't know much about div4 but i versed a few of the teams in grading, can't say why i tipped em cos i dunno why lol, torquay by 8 points.
Div5 - North Shore vs Lara - North have been too good for every team, the one time they got a challenge was from us and still knocked us off by 2 goals and we played our best footy all year, as much as i would like to see lara knock them off, it won't happen. lara to fight hard till the end by get knocked off by 8 goals.
Div6 - St Marys vs St Joeys - don't know anything about div6 but marys from what i've heard by a pretty comfortable margin

Div 1 sth barwon 16 pts
div 2 bell park 29 pts
div 3 north geelong 22pts
div 4 sth barwon 7pts
div 5 lara 2pts
div 6 st marys 19pts

Div1 - South Barwon vs St Joeys - i don't know much about these higher divisions, but south would be too good to go past, south by 4 points
Div2 - Bell Park vs Leopold - again don't know much, but park have been too good all season and the last time they met pold lost by 100+ points, park by 6 goals
Div3 - North Geelong vs Anglesea - once again i don't know much, but north seem to good from the talk. but the week off in junior footy can sometimes be a bad thing, but north by 2 goals.
Div4 - South Barwon vs Torquay - a bit of a roughie, i don't know much about div4 but i versed a few of the teams in grading, can't say why i tipped em cos i dunno why lol, torquay by 8 points.
Div5 - North Shore vs Lara - North have been too good for every team, the one time they got a challenge was from us and still knocked us off by 2 goals and we played our best footy all year, as much as i would like to see lara knock them off, it won't happen. lara to fight hard till the end by get knocked off by 8 goals.
Div6 - St Marys vs St Joeys - don't know anything about div6 but marys from what i've heard by a pretty comfortable margin
i have a funny feeling joeys will just get over the line

haha nah joeysforlife is a tool i think hes gettin players mixed up but tomfoolery is good and clearly tay will win our bnf joeysforlife

lol joeysforlife is the biggest w***er.
i say park should beat pold by about 20 points
JOEYS if they get a head start on south, south will be rattled and wont be able to bring it back, if joeys trail at both the 1st and 2nd quarter, they will win.
We where 7 goals down against south and bought it back to 15 at 3 quarter time, we kicked two goals and they where rattled, if any team in the top 4 of div 1 can get a head start on south there gone there top players will look for people to blame then those other players blame will just blame the shitter players.
hate both teams but kutos to joeys.
Anglesea will beat north geelong by 2 goals.
South south south go steve
Lara boys ! just like south and joeys but this is a bit different is lara get the jump north shore will crack it havent lost a game all season, starting fights and just wont play good footy, if they are trailing first quarter there gone though.
Marys div 6

U14 Ammos div 1 !
J.sharp for bog

JOEYS if they get a head start on south, south will be rattled and wont be able to bring it back, if joeys trail at both the 1st and 2nd quarter, they will win.
We where 7 goals down against south and bought it back to 15 at 3 quarter time, we kicked two goals and they where rattled, if any team in the top 4 of div 1 can get a head start on south there gone there top players will look for people to blame then those other players blame will just blame the shitter players.
Lara boys ! just like south and joeys but this is a bit different is lara get the jump north shore will crack it havent lost a game all season, starting fights and just wont play good footy, if they are trailing first quarter there gone though.
Marys div 6

U14 Ammos div 1 !
J.sharp for bog
got a mate who plays for lara, hope thewy win lol, he reckons north have a massive ff and if they can shut him down theyll win, they only lost bhy about 30 points last time i think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marys div 6

U14 Ammos div 1 !
J.sharp for bog
last time we played them we were down by 40 points during second quarter and won...

fianls changes everything for both teams but.
so pumped for it

Yeah good work to the boys down at north Geelong under rated all year specially by the ammos boys great game to them they deserved it congratulation

hahah predicted all 6 gf;s
south
bell
north
south
north
marys
In saying that though, its good that all deserved winners won.

Did anyone notice today during the marys game, there was 7 rangas in the 1 area, including a aborginal ranga. marys have 4 playing, and there were 3 hanging around, lol. thought that deserves a mention, must be good luck.

South 1, Joeys should be discusted, outplayed them big time, 2nd half, there disposal and run went to the shithouse, and in the final quarter, the umps were WOEFUL.....there was 7 dramatic bull frees to south in the final.
but in saying that south outplayed them the entire 2nd half, joeys almost didnt score for a half.

South 2, great game, not much to say as there wasnt anything too drastic happen. but just a hard slogged game for 4 quarters.

Marys 2, got a bit of a shock but managed to get home, this kid did the best goal to seal the game, did a soccer kick over his head, was a great fairytale. but was a fairly ordinary game, was a chance of a draw, would of hated to watch that s hit for another 10 mins.

overall great day of footy. 3 close games

hahah predicted all 6 gf;s
south
bell
north
south
north
marys
In saying that though, its good that all deserved winners won.

Did anyone notice today during the marys game, there was 7 rangas in the 1 area, including a aborginal ranga. marys have 4 playing, and there were 3 hanging around, lol. thought that deserves a mention, must be good luck.

South 1, Joeys should be discusted, outplayed them big time, 2nd half, there disposal and run went to the shithouse, and in the final quarter, the umps were WOEFUL.....there was 7 dramatic bull frees to south in the final.
but in saying that south outplayed them the entire 2nd half, joeys almost didnt score for a half.

South 2, great game, not much to say as there wasnt anything too drastic happen. but just a hard slogged game for 4 quarters.

Marys 2, got a bit of a shock but managed to get home, this kid did the best goal to seal the game, did a soccer kick over his head, was a great fairytale. but was a fairly ordinary game, was a chance of a draw, would of hated to watch that s hit for another 10 mins.

overall great day of footy. 3 close games
was the same ump we had last week and he umpired ammos into the game last week aswell. but full credit to south they did deserve it and outplayed us in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back