U/16s 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But hawka look at the teams you have been vsing. Wait to you clash heads with North Geelong or Modewarre or Portalington they will put you in your place.

portarlington beat thomson by about 10goals, some of our boys had heard that port were a really small side, when we got down there, the boys saw otherwise. had about 6 or 7 blokes over about 175cms, compared to thomsons side with 3 or 4 blokes over 170. had blokes of about 180 playing in the midfield which was hard for the boys to match up on when our talls were key position players. best players for thomson were m. picone, j. thorpe, j. suters, c. brown and j. finley-wallace

any1 kno who won outta leopold nd lara?
Yehh we got up by about 10 goals or so

best player in my opinion was jed bews

Mike Murrays ruckwork set up all of our clearances tho

i thort chriso was gonna play good for lara but he was stuck at full back nd didnt get a chance to use the footy

he lined up on me at the start on a back flank but got changed ot full back which stopped his influence on the game i thort

i really think banno18 also known as Ryan Thewlis should get out of the little kids forum and concentrate on getting a kick himself in his own u/18s team that doesnt look to have much future with the duds coming through. except shane dillon and tritta, there freaks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yehh we got up by about 10 goals or so

best player in my opinion was jed bews

Mike Murrays ruckwork set up all of our clearances tho

i thort chriso was gonna play good for lara but he was stuck at full back nd didnt get a chance to use the footy

he lined up on me at the start on a back flank but got changed ot full back which stopped his influence on the game i thort

was your best by far

any tips for the following games?

GWSP 1 V Leopold 1

Grovedale 1 V Ocean Grove 1

Lara 1 V barwon heads

Torquay 1 V South Barwon 1

Bell park 1 V St Marys 1

Drysdale 1 V N+C

St Joeys 1 V St Albans 1

any tips for the following games?

GWSP 1 V Leopold 1

Grovedale 1 V Ocean Grove 1